Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Best
Flex 6300 for sale
I have a Flex 6300 for sale. This radio has been used very little and has no issues. Serial number 1015-4175-6300-5936. I upgraded to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
Obsolescence! (Phone jacks)
The news today (from Apple) is that the 1/8" headphone jack is dead. Maestro designers take note.  Bluetooth is needed. I won't say anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brian Matthews
Looking for a 6300.
looking for a 6300. Have lots to trade.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
NEW Smart S-meter PLUS available
HI, a new version of Smart S-meter is available for download at: http://woodboxradio.com/freeware.html This version is called "Smart S-...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W2NER
Will the flex 6500 support 2 meters?
From what I understand Flex is working on the FM mode to support 6 meters but will the flex 6500 ever have the optional band for 2 meters...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Blackie
power button fell off 6300, Flex cutting corners
MY power button fell off  for no reason..I have seen this happen a lot on this forum, for a 2 grand radio (entry level model) they are  r...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
Etiquette
I think, perhaps more so with the group of people that joined this community 3 to 4 years ago there was a, maybe unspoken, etiquette, of ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of John-K3MA
Is a more structured Alpha/Beta program needed?
I must admit I have no idea how the current Flex Alpha and Beta test programs operate.  I do not know it the selection of the testers is ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Best
Help setting up SoftEther VPN
I'm not sure of the steps to set up SoftEther for my Mastero. I received my Mastero yesterday and love it. Then I attempted setting up So...
  • Jim Best, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of ka7gzr
Maestro WAN Progress
Mr./Ms. Flex,Any progress to report on WAN development for the Maestro?Jimka7gzr
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob W4PG
Flex Control knob set screw type??
Just got a new Flex 6700 with the Flex Control but the knob had come loose from the controller. It appears there is a small set screw, p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Best
Anyone know what size set screw I need for the knob on my Flex Control?
Set screw is missing from  my Flex Control knob. Anyone know the size set screw I need? I'm also looking for an easy route to get one. Ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jon - KF2E
SSDR Roadmapless future development
I've been following this thread with growing frustration. Darrin has been doing an unbelievable job enhancing and updating PowerSDR. He h...
  • 7 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Maestro Invoice Received...Its getting Closer
I received my notice from Flex Radio that it is time to add on any accessories and pay the balance for my Maestro as they get ready to sh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Planning incorporating the Game Changer technologies of the Flex-6000, Maestro and SmartSDR
It is really interesting what the Flex-6000, Maestro and LAN (and eventually WAN) versions of SmartSDR do to allow for significant differ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Who's trading up?
I've had my 6500 for a little over a year and a half and I never really thought about upgrading until today's announcement of the upgrade...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
Smart S-meter v1.6 available
Hi, new S-meter for SmartSDR v1.6 is available for free download at: http://woodboxradio.com/freeware.html Thanks to new CAT you can ru...
  • 13 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of YV5WZ
Looking for Amplifier for working with my Flex 6300: suggestions are welcome!
My Ameritron 811 (one year old ) passed away today after working with my new flex 6300.....cause: unknow....reason why I`m began a search...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FLASH SALE: Certified Pre-Owned FLEX-6300s
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise