Conversations

Photo of Cal Spreitzer
When will Bluetooth be available on the MAESTRO?
When will Bluetooth 4.0 be available on the MAESTRO?  I know this question was asked a year ago when the MAESTRO was first released and t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
message says the radio is in use then reboots
During our net this evening, my 6400M had a message come on the screen saying that the radio was in use, try again later.   It rebooted a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jerry  WA9UKB
Message says the radio is in use then reboots
message says the radio is in use then reboots Flex 6500 Has this ever been addressed? I have seen others with the same issues. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Clay N9IO
Had I known the Maestro Knob imbalance was going to be that easy to Fix
I finally decided my first gen Maestro's Knob Imbalance was getting annoying. Pending on where the knob was it could change frequency ab...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
Flex Lockup on 1.10.16
Hi,I had successfuly run my Flex 6500 on Previous full release 1.9.13 for a few months often leaving it running for 24 hrs without any lo...
  • 8 me toos
  • 117 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of K3SF
Maestro dies when internal Battery Dies..Does the display of 6400M /6600M have similar "design feature"
I have read a few posting about the Maestro internal battery going dead  when not plugged into power source of a period of time ( ~ month...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lino Lombardi
I can't belive: "This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies."
Critics are bad if they are only negative, this is a concept I can understand but I have never seen a company react like this: close a di...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Is it just me feeling like this?
Is it just me? Contrary to the joy of FRS releasing nice new products, I feel like we’ve been dumped on from a great height. FRS h...
  • 17 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR 2.0 release date ?
I am confused by several mentions of SmartSDR 2.0 recently.  Isb there a planned release date  where we can then purchase it ??
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Pictures of Dayton 2017?
Could someone post pictures of the Flex Booth especially V2 WAN Stations and any new pics of the sites and sounds Hopefully not a repe...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerry  WA9UKB
Used Value Of Previous Flex 6500 And Flex 6700 Models
One thing for sure if the 6400 has the retail value that is posted on the website my 6500 is now virtually worthless on the used market, ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S
This is interesting
Anyone else notice: FLEX-6400, FLEX-6400M in the SmartLink_Flyer.pdf file? 
  • 1 me too
  • 51 replies
  • Praise
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Broadband RFI Interference Destroy's my HF Radio operation Ready to Give Up Ham Radio !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-nUa9CypE Any one ever see this on their Flex Radio ?? Broadband RFI Destroy's my HF operation Ready ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of John VK3XM
New 6500 owner
As a very new owner of a new Flex 6500 I have a number of questions,  1: What is the purpose of the buttons on the front of the rig? 2: I...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerry  WA9UKB
New Meastro Has Arrived And Has Yellow Blemish On Upper Right Of Screen.
Maestro finally  arrived late this afternoon, hooked it up as to instructions and it has a yellow blemish on the screen in the upper righ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jerry  WA9UKB
Has anyone got their Maestro that has ordered one in November of 2015? and if so when you where notified how long did it take after notified
Has anyone got their Maestro that has ordered one in November of 2015? and if so when you where notified how long did it take after notif...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roy Laufer
How directional are people finding the Pixel Loop?
I purchased a Pixel Technologies Pro-1B during the winter and was waiting for the spring thaw to set it up (at about 10 feet) in my backy...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
What is new for the Dayton Hamvention 2015?
Come listen to the music....
  • 5 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered