Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Art - N4QNT
6400 Sent Back For Repair
QST  QST  QST, can someone from FLEX RADIO please give me a status report on my 7 week old 6400 with low wattage out on the high bands? A...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
New Flex items at the Hamvention?
So did Flex introduce anything new at the Hamvention? Asking for a friend... Zack N8FNR
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of George  N1GB
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wayne
what os flexes special hamvention prices?
A major ham outlet has the icom 7610 for $3100 as a hamvention special thats a $500 discount from initial pricing so what is flexes speci...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne
Why do sdr's lack?
Wow ... Im impressed ... My 2016 later technology analog ftdx5000mp still stands above most of the newest sdr rigs except the flex 6700 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
pre-purchase: Reviews and comparison, 6600 vs. Icom 7610 ?
I am still trying to decide if I will purchase a Flex-6600 or an Icom-7610 in ~30 days.   Now that the 6400 and 6600 have been shipping a...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Osterling
6600 shipping info
Just to provide info for those interested: Sunday 3/11 received final payment email, paid invoice Thursday 3/15 pm received shipping num...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W8QB
Contesting, abysmal band conditions and HOAs - miscellaneous musings
The popularity of contesting is beyond dispute, but it is a relatively new aspect of the hobby.  Indeed, the first publication dedicated ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ron Morgan
Flex-6600 Footswitch PTT
There is only one PTT on the rear of the Fllex-6600. The new microphone uses this single RCA connection point which is kind of unique. Bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff-W7NEE
New Radios... Flex 6400 and 6600
With Flex Radio shipping the New 6400 and 6600 radios.... just a little over a week ago now... who has received theres and what are your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wim
Flex 6600 ordered July 5th on its way
I ordered on July 5th, was a trade in of my 6500 which I shipped to flex end of July, paid invoice last weekend and got the ship notice t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Please Fix Iambic A Keying Mode
Please fix Iambic A mode so that it works like it should. I discovered it's broken when my Winkeyer developed a problem and I had to swit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Bouvet DXpedition Cancelled!
Bad weather and engine problems has forced a cancellation of the DXpedition. The ship is heading back to Chile. Looks like a major DXpedi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of FrankP
If I order a 6600m tomorrow when can I expect to get it?
6600m ordered tomorrow. How long will my wait be?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of henrylance
CW program for Flex 6500.
Hello everyone.  Just trying to get some good idea, and places to start looking, for a program that can be used for CW.  I have been u...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6600Ms with final software ready for covers and pack out
Thought everyone would like to see the new radios loaded with final software.  These units are ready for covers, final pack out, and ship...
  • 10 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jerry Gardner
6600M Architecture
Is there any documentation of the internal architecture of the 6600M? Something similar to the Theory of Operation section in the Elecraf...
  • Jerry Gardner, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne
6400/6600 Series FPGA
Does the 6400/6600 Flex Series use the Virtex-6 FPGA as does the 6500 and 6700 series?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marc Lalonde
for those that look IC-7610
Hi for those that look for IC-7610 instead on wait for it 6400 or 6600 and was familiar whit flex  just got my today and that some quick...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise