Conversations

Photo of Jerry Gardner
FlexControl Suggestion
Add a "Tune" function option to the FlexControl settings menu to assign a button to put the rig into Tune mode. This would be helpful whe...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Snap, Crackle, and Pop
I upgraded to v 1.2.1 as soon as it was released on Wednesday and it installed without issue. I have been using the rig on the JT modes w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Drax
1.2.1 SmartSDR window freezes
In the new 1.2.1 version.. Sometimes when I leave SmartSDR running and my DAX feeds monitoring when I come back the SmartSDR window is fr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jerry Gardner
SmartSDR 1.2.1 Weirdness
Here's some issues I've seen today running SSDR 1.2.1 today: 1. Started the rig at around 9:00am and left it running WSPR on 20M on Slic...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Changes to DAX TX Gain?
Were changes made to the DAX TX Gain levels? I used to get 25 watts output in digital modes with the RF Power slider set to 100, but now ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Setting Output Power
What is the best way to set output power for digital modes on a Flex-6000? I have used the following two methods, but an not sure which i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Can't Switch to 20M or 10M
Last night I had two panadapters open, both on 15M. The one at the top of the screen had one slice receiver open and was tuned to 21.076 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jerry Gardner
6500 Transmit Anomaly
I was operating JT-65 on 15M today. Had the RF Power slider set to 25 and was getting 22 watts indicated on my LP-100A watt meter. Went ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerry Gardner
Can't Setup DDutil v3
I have a Flex-6500 running SmartSDR 1.1.3.42. I wanted to try DDUtil, so I downloaded 3.0.6.00 from the K5FR website. I installed DDUtil...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem