Conversations

Photo of John M
Is there a cheap or freeware alternative to VAC (Virtual Audio Cable) program that can be used with the Flex 1500?
I am presently attempting to get my Flex 1500 running with WSPR as well as Digipan along with potentially several other third party progr...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bruce McIntyre
Has anyone experimented with increasing the final PA bias to improve Flex1500 3rd order IMD?
Is it possible to increase the final PA bias to improve 3rd order IMD? For use with amplifiers. A 5w final could easily run classA with t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian Bedoe WD9HSY
Is there any way to keep both PwrSDR and Fldigi on the display at the same time without Fldigi minimizing as I go to PwrSDR?
Hi there!  I normally use Dual Monitors at home, but I will be doing a presentation at our Club Meeting and we will be using a projector....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N9TX
Why isn't there a dedicated RTTY mode?
I am having a hard time understanding why SmartSDR, or PowerSDR for that matter, doesn't have a dedicated RTTY mode. I don't think this i...
  • 13 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Gray
PowerSDR doesn't save VAC settings to profile
I am running a Flex 1500 with PowerSDR 2.7.2 . I run DXLABS SUITE with Multipsk. I have VB Cable to handle audio to and from my digital...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Jeff Gray
Amp for 1500
Ok guys, looking for suggestions. I have a 1500. Looking for a 50 watt amp to put behind it for those day when a lil more power is needed...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Gray
Observations of Flex-1500 on USB3
Ok. To all Flex 1500 users. There has been a question of USB ports posted at various times. To get Flex-1500 to work it needs at least US...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff Gray
Tips to make it all work well.
Although I don't have anything running SSDR, after reading the threads on here and else where, several things are apparent. They apply to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff Gray
VAC 2 for Flex 3000 and 1500
After tinkering with settings and profiles I have found that in PSDR 2.7.2 that switching from SSB to Digimodes is a hassle. Saving profi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Should Service Release 1.2.17 be pulled?
I have worked in the software industry for nearly 30 years.  I have been part of many software development releases. One thing is clear: ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N7AIG
DPC
I have a situation where I can run my Flex-1500 for as much as a day, and then it freezes the waterfall. Sometimes this happens after onl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered