Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 48
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Friedrichshafen
Will FlexRadio be presenting a talk at Friedrichshafen in June?  For many years these talks have taken place and have been very well atte...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Device Guard
For no apparent reason my installation of Windows 10 (Home Edition x64) came up with the following error message when rebooted: At f...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
PstRotator
I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and I’m busy reinstalling and reconfiguring everything from scratch.  Flex 6500 with the latest versi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
5000A not receiving, not transmitting
I'm helping with the disposal of some SK equipment, including 2 x 5000A.  Both connect OK with the PC but it seems that neither the trans...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Identifying SK gear
I am involved with the dispersal of a SK estate.  The equipment consists of the following: Anan 100Flex 1000 Flex 6500 Flex 5000...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Virtual Desktops
Even with 2 x 27” monitors (one is 4k, the other HD...a slightly odd combination I know) I am running out of screen space.  Following a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
SmartSDR Software Users Guide with Bookmarks
Hello All - For some time I have tried to read the SmartSDR User Guide but found it hard to skim thru the pages to find the topic or ente...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
WSJT-X connectivity issue
Running a 6500 (2.1.30.103 software) with WSJT-X (v1.8.0 r8193).  Intermittently WSJT-X loses connectivity, so clicking Settings/TestCA...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Doug
License required with Limited Edition 6500
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - W8MM
Friedrichshafen 2017 - Who's Going?
I'm going to Friedrichshafen for Ham Radio at the end of this week. Anybody else going? How about a Flex meet-up? Suggestions ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert AA6UP
SmartSDR v1.7.30 Band Edge Markers
I miss the band edge markers I had in PSDR. Are there any plans to implement this feature in SSDR? This is a minor problem but it would b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Pictures of Dayton 2017?
Could someone post pictures of the Flex Booth especially V2 WAN Stations and any new pics of the sites and sounds Hopefully not a repe...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
60m UK bandplan
I frequently operate digital modes JT65 and JT9, using WSJT-X with my 6500.  Looking at the RSGB’s bandplan it states that: “If the ra...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
DAYTON/XENIA 2017 - Problems Solved - O.T. Humor
My friend Ben N6MUF.. a fellow International Hamfest Junkie wrote the following: Everyone was a bit upset by the news that the Dayt...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob Fissel
RadioApp Update
From Marcus' website - we're so close to his new iOS application for the Flex Signature Series radios... UPDATEBeta Tests of the Golden ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
DAX driver error
Brand new PC, Win 10 64 bit, SSDR 1.7.30.  Using in conjunction with Log4OM, OmniRig, VSP Manager, WSJT-X and JTAlertX, all latest ver...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Can't say enough about the people on this forum !
  Today I went looking for a program that seemed to not be available on the web and asked on this forum.   Within hours it was made avai...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Transferring K6TU apps to new iPad
A question really for Stu (K6TU) regarding transferring apps over from an old iPad 3 to the brand new iPad Pro 9.7” I’ll be collecting on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered