Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
New 6600M problems?
I seem to have some problems with my 3 day old 6600M but I hope it is down to something I am doing (or not doing).  Using either VFO ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of G0VLF
6600M, not a good beginning.
New radio landed in the UK Wednesday after a year on the waiting list. Very quick turn around and dispatch by ML&S and arrived Thursday...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
FRStack enhancements
I'm a very enthusiastic user of FRStack.  I only wish some of the features were built in to SSDR rather than requiring a third part app. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Anyone selling a 6500?
A friend just called asking if I would be selling one of my 6500. I told him they both got sold many months ago. Anyway, turns out he ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
WSJT-X connectivity issue
Running a 6500 (2.1.30.103 software) with WSJT-X (v1.8.0 r8193).  Intermittently WSJT-X loses connectivity, so clicking Settings/TestCA...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tony WV2C
THANK YOU NEAL CAMPBELL!
Neal..K3NC...Thank you for getting me thru the Windows 10 Spring Upgrade. Everything is working just fine now. Your knowledge and profess...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Friedrichshafen
Will FlexRadio be presenting a talk at Friedrichshafen in June?  For many years these talks have taken place and have been very well atte...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Device Guard
For no apparent reason my installation of Windows 10 (Home Edition x64) came up with the following error message when rebooted: At f...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
PstRotator
I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and I’m busy reinstalling and reconfiguring everything from scratch.  Flex 6500 with the latest versi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
5000A not receiving, not transmitting
I'm helping with the disposal of some SK equipment, including 2 x 5000A.  Both connect OK with the PC but it seems that neither the trans...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Identifying SK gear
I am involved with the dispersal of a SK estate.  The equipment consists of the following: Anan 100Flex 1000 Flex 6500 Flex 5000...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Virtual Desktops
Even with 2 x 27” monitors (one is 4k, the other HD...a slightly odd combination I know) I am running out of screen space.  Following a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
SmartSDR Software Users Guide with Bookmarks
Hello All - For some time I have tried to read the SmartSDR User Guide but found it hard to skim thru the pages to find the topic or ente...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Doug
License required with Limited Edition 6500
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - W8MM
Friedrichshafen 2017 - Who's Going?
I'm going to Friedrichshafen for Ham Radio at the end of this week. Anybody else going? How about a Flex meet-up? Suggestions ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert AA6UP
SmartSDR v1.7.30 Band Edge Markers
I miss the band edge markers I had in PSDR. Are there any plans to implement this feature in SSDR? This is a minor problem but it would b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Pictures of Dayton 2017?
Could someone post pictures of the Flex Booth especially V2 WAN Stations and any new pics of the sites and sounds Hopefully not a repe...
  • 1 me too
  • 31 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
60m UK bandplan
I frequently operate digital modes JT65 and JT9, using WSJT-X with my 6500.  Looking at the RSGB’s bandplan it states that: “If the ra...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question