Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 56
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Remote Access Question
Last year I sold my 6500 and replaced it with a 6600M.  When opening SmartSDR v2 I can see both radios.  Of course I don’t want to acci...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
New 6600M problems?
I seem to have some problems with my 3 day old 6600M but I hope it is down to something I am doing (or not doing).  Using either VFO ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
FRStack enhancements
I'm a very enthusiastic user of FRStack.  I only wish some of the features were built in to SSDR rather than requiring a third part app. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Friedrichshafen
Will FlexRadio be presenting a talk at Friedrichshafen in June?  For many years these talks have taken place and have been very well atte...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Device Guard
For no apparent reason my installation of Windows 10 (Home Edition x64) came up with the following error message when rebooted: At f...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
PstRotator
I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and I’m busy reinstalling and reconfiguring everything from scratch.  Flex 6500 with the latest versi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Identifying SK gear
I am involved with the dispersal of a SK estate.  The equipment consists of the following: Anan 100Flex 1000 Flex 6500 Flex 5000...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
Virtual Desktops
Even with 2 x 27” monitors (one is 4k, the other HD...a slightly odd combination I know) I am running out of screen space.  Following a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question