Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 75
Photo of K1SZO
Flex-5000, PowerSDR, and WSJT-X
Hello all, I have a friend that has a Flex-5000, uses PowerSDR, and wants to setup WSJT-X with it.    I've read the howto knowledge base...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim - KC4FWS
No CW Transmit - PowerSDR - Flex3000 - HRD 6.4 - DM780
Using Flex3000 with PowerSDR 2.8.0.68 by KE9NS with WIndows 10 Pro.  Have Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4, DDUtil, WSJT-X and JTAlert all playing ni...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
PowerSDR "no device found"
Hi All, Just picked up a used Flex 3000 for not too much money, but can't get it to see the radio as a device. Long time since I played ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm telnet not connecting to anything!
I have been using N1MM for years with no problem but recently I noticed that I wasn't getting any DX spots. I checked the telnet window a...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve smith
Best way to end Flex 1500-3000-5000 sudden PowerSDR lock up
I had a problem with my new to me Flexradio 3000.....and I have been reading that a lot of folks have the same problem. Everything went f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Zack Schindler
Flex-5000 not getting 100w out on most bands
I have been off the air for a while but now need to sell my Flex-5000 to help pay for my 6400 that is on order. Today out of curiosity ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Griffin
WSJT-X with PowerSDR and DXLab
I'm trying to get WSJT-X running with PowerSDR, My Flex 5000, and DXLab, under WIN10. I  had WSJT-X working at this location with my 6500...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean-Philippe DIEL
Changing keying delay on Flex 3000 with KE9NS revision software
Hello everyone, I have just purchased an old Heathkit SB200 and while I was reassured that the relay in this is high voltage and shoul...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
Antenna Genuis Band Changing Tutorial LAN/BCD/Pin to Port
Thought it might be useful to some to detail my experience with the 8 x 2 Antenna Genius Plus. I've had a cluster of Alfa-Delta switches ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John
Darrin does it again in v2.8.0.54
Darrin has pulled another rabbit out of his hat with the latest version 2.8.0.54 with a visual swr indication of one's antenna across the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Manu Codas
PowerSDR audio freezes
Greetings to all I just bought a FLEX 3000 In order to use it buy a firewire adapter card, the problem is that when starting the power sd...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM0T
Flex-5000 PwrSDR access without Radio
Hi, I moved a Flex5000 to another computer, updated the firmware etc, using the new version of PwrSDR by KE9NS.  However, after I did tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carole King
I need help with my flex3000 it's saying no RF derected
Detected
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
exciting new feature v2.0.8.24 - experimental for now
Darrin strikes again with a signal detection system which is currently experimental. It looks promising and will be a major step up. Than...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Zack Schindler
KE9NS PSDR tune button grayed out as is and everything in the Transmit tab
I have been off the air for sometime and after building a new PC I needed to reinstall PSDR (KE9NS v2.8.0.40) DDUTIL and all the other us...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
flex firewire card
Can anyone suggest a replacement firewire card for the 1438 as mine has decided to say enough. They are not available on ebay nor on amaz...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Todd
CW Display Keying Waveform
I hope that this is not the dumb question of the day, but I am just getting back into CW and setting up this mode on my 3000 with PowerSD...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Malcolm Day
Virtual Serial Ports in Windows 10
My Windows 7 PC just died and I have purchased a shiny new Windows 10 PC. Power SDR installed really easily and is working but when I try...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John
Mxl R144 Tapes Microphone for flex 3000
My wife has ordered me this microphone for my birthday and I wondered if anyone uses one and what cable they used and what the connection...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
RTL-SDR with KE9NS PSDR?
Slightly off topic, but I just received a new RTL-SDR dongle....just for fun. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011HVUEME/... It was r...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered