Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 78
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Morris Wideman
Work around for FT8 time sync problem with older Flex units
Hello if you have operated FT8 mode with your Flex radio and noticed the decoding has decreased or has problems the longer you operate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of vectorizer
transverters through xvtx port (Flex5000)
Summary: "XVTX/COM" is not an option in the antenna selection dropdown list in the Antenna Selection dialog box for Flex5000, but I used ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron Miles
Flex 3000 Waterfall Disappeared
PowerSDR v2.7.2, Waterfall quit working today. I've had this problem before where I could reset the waterfall by rebooting my PC and F3K ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Duane  N9DG
AGC-T - Backing off to reduce noise vs. advancing to hear noise
All of the below assumes that the proper level of pre-amplification was previously set to reach the band’s noise level. But not too much ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1SZO
Flex-5000, PowerSDR, and WSJT-X
Hello all, I have a friend that has a Flex-5000, uses PowerSDR, and wants to setup WSJT-X with it.    I've read the howto knowledge base...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim - KC4FWS
No CW Transmit - PowerSDR - Flex3000 - HRD 6.4 - DM780
Using Flex3000 with PowerSDR 2.8.0.68 by KE9NS with WIndows 10 Pro.  Have Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4, DDUtil, WSJT-X and JTAlert all playing ni...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
PowerSDR "no device found"
Hi All, Just picked up a used Flex 3000 for not too much money, but can't get it to see the radio as a device. Long time since I played ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm telnet not connecting to anything!
I have been using N1MM for years with no problem but recently I noticed that I wasn't getting any DX spots. I checked the telnet window a...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve smith
Best way to end Flex 1500-3000-5000 sudden PowerSDR lock up
I had a problem with my new to me Flexradio 3000.....and I have been reading that a lot of folks have the same problem. Everything went f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Zack Schindler
Flex-5000 not getting 100w out on most bands
I have been off the air for a while but now need to sell my Flex-5000 to help pay for my 6400 that is on order. Today out of curiosity ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Griffin
WSJT-X with PowerSDR and DXLab
I'm trying to get WSJT-X running with PowerSDR, My Flex 5000, and DXLab, under WIN10. I  had WSJT-X working at this location with my 6500...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean-Philippe DIEL
Changing keying delay on Flex 3000 with KE9NS revision software
Hello everyone, I have just purchased an old Heathkit SB200 and while I was reassured that the relay in this is high voltage and shoul...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
Antenna Genuis Band Changing Tutorial LAN/BCD/Pin to Port
Thought it might be useful to some to detail my experience with the 8 x 2 Antenna Genius Plus. I've had a cluster of Alfa-Delta switches ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John
Darrin does it again in v2.8.0.54
Darrin has pulled another rabbit out of his hat with the latest version 2.8.0.54 with a visual swr indication of one's antenna across the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Manu Codas
PowerSDR audio freezes
Greetings to all I just bought a FLEX 3000 In order to use it buy a firewire adapter card, the problem is that when starting the power sd...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM0T
Flex-5000 PwrSDR access without Radio
Hi, I moved a Flex5000 to another computer, updated the firmware etc, using the new version of PwrSDR by KE9NS.  However, after I did tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carole King
I need help with my flex3000 it's saying no RF derected
Detected
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
exciting new feature v2.0.8.24 - experimental for now
Darrin strikes again with a signal detection system which is currently experimental. It looks promising and will be a major step up. Than...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Zack Schindler
KE9NS PSDR tune button grayed out as is and everything in the Transmit tab
I have been off the air for sometime and after building a new PC I needed to reinstall PSDR (KE9NS v2.8.0.40) DDUTIL and all the other us...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered