Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 262
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Phil - WG5D
MARS Operations with SmartSDR
I have created a document for MARS operators that helps configure the MARS software for use with SmartSDR. If you are a MARS operator and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
Maestro won't power up.... anyone seen this issue before?
So.... I just took my Maestro off the shelf, where it has been for about 6 months without use in my shack. I have tried it on several ba...
  • 3 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SteveW
Forcing Maestro to use 5Ghz WiFi
I am using the Maestro over Wi-Fi along with my 6700. There seems to be busy periods when the Wi-Fi struggles to keep up with Maetro's de...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John K6VFR
Question about Maestro internal battery
I hadn't used my Maestro for a few months because I was waiting on 2.0.  After the 2.0 came out, I tried to power on the Maestro and it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ka7gzr
2.1.30 WAN not working
Loaded 2.1.30 into my 6700 yesterday. All works except WAN access with my IOS devices. I am using 1.3 with my iPhone 8 and iPad Pro. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Simon Lambert
Pure Signal!!!!!!
Pure Signal!!! Do not let the guys go! For when the Pure signal with Flex? Everything is to wear it in open source to devellopper someth...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Flex 6300 not booting up
The green light on the on/off button just keeps flashing and the radio does not boot-up After about 10 minutes the green light goes off a...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Fitz - W1SJF
Any recommendations for a headset/microphone combo for use with my laptop and SDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
Hey Flex, I didn't know you had your own RJ-45 connector!
Cool design! https://www.platinumtools.com/sections/blog/datacom/cat6aflexconnector/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Working WSJT-X on Mac OSX OS-X
Hi Gang, I'm hoping for a working configuration for running WSJT-X running on the Mac.  I am able to decode but my current configuration...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Will the new Visual Studio & .Net release for Mac allow FRS to build a SmartSDR Client for Mac?
Hello.   As Microsoft has acquired Xamarin and has now published their own fully supported version of Visual Studio environment and .net ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Unable to successfully install FreeDV waveform into SmartSDR 2.0.19
I am trying to install the FreeDV Waveform into SmartSDR 2.0.19 but it is not showing up in the install dialog.  Is this a known bug?   R...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
DAX and SmartCAT for Mac OS X?
Hello.  My question is simple.  Is there any interest by Flex Radio in writing a version of DAX and SmartCAT for the Mac OS?   For those...
  • 9 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AH6FF
Flex 6300 and Auto Tuner
Can any one using the 6300 tell me which 100 watt auto tuner can be connected to auto tune when the smart sdr  tune button is selected an...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Did 2.0.19 get pulled from the home page on the FlexRadio.com Website?
Looks like the 2.0.19 release link from the www.flexradio.com home page has reverted to the 2.0.17 links.  The 2.0.19 installers are stil...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Len
signalink usb jumper module
sorry if this has been asked before      I want to get a signalink usb interface and can't find the wiring diagram for the  jumper module...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Hoing
Flex Website
Is the main website under construction? I am unable to get to the new radios spec sheets and data sheets. It is only listing the origin...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered