Conversations

Photo of Frank Ventura
Controlling an Ameritron 1306 amp with a Flex 6300
Hi all, I am using a Flex 6300 and am very pleased with it. I have an Ameritron 1306 amp which I can key from the TX out RCA jack on the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kent Hufford
DSTAR HF VOICE ISSUES
I am the NCS of the International DSTAR HF Testing Net that meets 5 times a week. I’ve been doing this for over 4 years. I have a ICOM ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Concensus on best DJ controller for 6000 series as of Dec/2017
I'm wondering what the favored DJ controller is for the 6000 lineup at this point in time ? I quite like the look of the Hercules MP3 ES ...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill K8WLK
Internal noise on mic input Flex 6500
I have been operating my 6500 for about two weeks. I am new to the radio. The following is with no mics connected to the transceiver. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay
FreeDV popping
I get a popping sound during transmit which also shows an increase in power. It noticeable on panadapter and I hear the pop on a separate...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David G4NRT / Z21NRT
SmartSDR CAT requires the FlexRadio Systems FlexVSP driver to be installed. Please reinstall SmartSDR to install this driver.
Yet again, I find myself unable to use SmartSDR.  I needed to connect a Yaesu data cable to one of my USB sockets and it 'self-allocated'...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
DAX driver error
Brand new PC, Win 10 64 bit, SSDR 1.7.30.  Using in conjunction with Log4OM, OmniRig, VSP Manager, WSJT-X and JTAlertX, all latest ver...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Warnberg
DAX Driver Error
So I decided to go back to SmartSDR 1.5 with a clean install instead of just installing over the previous version... now I'm hosed, no ma...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Fred GLENN
Band data for HW peripherals when using Maestro
I know this band data question has been asked hundreds of times and the usual response is "use DDUTIL", but what is proposed for peripher...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Warren
Fatal Error - RF detected in receiver.......
While using one of my homebrew telegraph keys, I've experienced the following message. " A Fatal Error has occurred, reverse RF power det...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay
XBOX ONE
Interference with xbox one. When my son turns on his xbox one there are a series of signals across about 30hz apart of course I see it on...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burt Fisher
Remote grayed, no audio
After I installed 1.4 I have no audio out of the speakers on You Tube Videos etc. No transmit audio no receive audio and when I clicked t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
Can anyone provide a FreeDV API HowTo?
I have watched the videos on the API release and I am very interested in giving the Internal Waveform API freeDV example a try. I am not ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question