Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 111
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
How-To 2m and 70cm DEMI Transverters on a 6700 & Questions
I have researched the forum for Transverter installation options/ideas and there are several threads floating around with information. It...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Eric Gruff
Noise Reduction needs improvement - feature request
I worked the CQWW SSB contest this weekend with my FlexRadio 6300 as 2nd radio in an SO2R with my Yaesu FTdx5000. I am very impressed wit...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Mark pan adapter background with S-units
Would it be possible to add an option to have the panadapter background horizontal lines correspond to S-units?
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Keith Ferguson
RCA TX Relay Outputs - configure by band selection?
I think I know the answer to this (ie no), but is it possible to configure the RCA TX outputs to be enabled by band? I've currently got a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of N1UW
LED Display Recommendations Needed
I desperately need recommendations for "quiet" 24" displays. No amount of chokes on all  the signal and power cables in my shack will dea...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of pa0bie
When would the FreeDV wafeform be updated so that it don"t blow up a Solid State PA and it also can work in the lower side band mode ?
When would the FreeDV wafeform be updated so that it don"t blow up a Solid State PA and it also can work in the lower side band mode ?
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of George Moranian
USB-8 Relay card and V1.10.xx
Has anyone successfully used a USB-8 Relay card with V1.10.xx and the Flex-6000? If so have any tips or ideas, which USB cable? I'm using...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Neal - K3NC
USB3 interference with 2.4GHz
Intel has published a paper detailing RF interference generated by USB3 devices in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum. If you are seeing wifi ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Geert Balsma PA3CPS
Flexradio 6500 only ANT1 + ANT2, but i need more
How can i connect more than 2 antennes on my flex 6500. Now i have only ANT1 and ANT2. But i need more because i have more antennes. I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
HF DStar reception skills ?
Anyone worked out settings for maximizing the likelihood of successful reception of an HF D-star signal using the ThumbDV with a Flex sig...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Blackie
xtvr max output ? setting help please
Hi, i got one og those russian 2m transverters and tying not to blow it up.( its 10 watt max input)  it seems to go upto 15 dbm in the s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick Shaxted
144MHz support on the 6700 with SmartSDR1.9.13
I have been trying to integrate a new transverter this weekend and have noticed that SmartSDR v1.9.13 on Windows 10 does not handle selec...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
No output power
Ok gang now that I got my receive issue working I have no output power. I have tried all modes and bands and I get nothing on either the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of philip.theis
Indicator for external 10MHz Source
Those of you who have an external disciplined GPS (or other) source, lets endorse this idea to get some GUI indication that the external ...
  • 16 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chuck - KJ6HT
True line out - any possibility in the future?
My search found several related comments and questions but nothing related to future possibilities. The current line out supplied on the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike KD2CJJ
How to properly use WNB?
I cant seem to get the WNB working at all.  It has made little to no difference meanwhile my FTDX3000 can block this noise out like its n...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Knack
sdr-1000 and Ukrainian 2-meter transverter?
I want to add 2-meters capability to my Flex 1000..., but the DEMI 144-28 transverter is EXPENSIVE. I found a transverter board from the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Herby
CAT Output for Flexradio 6500
Hello, I would like to control from my computer (FLDIGI) the Flexradio AND my power amplifier Expert 1.3K by CAT. FLDIGI can control ONE ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered