Conversations

Photo of Bruce WB3BW
D-Star Problem with 6500
Attempted to setup DSTAR simplex mode today but it acts like the ThumbDV dongle isn't working correctly.  Followed the directions precise...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
dstar - No Waveform out or Decode
Dstar waveform on TX not happening, there is no waveform evident, also using an ICOM 7100 to TX (and RX) on any given freq to Flex6700 th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Fred GLENN
Remote start is disabled by default when upgrading to 1.10.8 Beta
Not a big general problem, and it's resolved this time, but it was a big problem for me when I tried to upgrade to the new Beta SW remote...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James Nelson
GPS Module "NOT PRESENT" Flex6700 SmartSDR Ver 1.3.8.126
Status: Not Present.       Does this mean its... a) Module Kaput.?   and  b) is Help desk ticket needed ?I did the factory reset and swap...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James Nelson
High CPU with 8 Slices. Ver1.3.8.126
8 slices seems to run the CPU beyond its limits causing communication loss with the radio. Running an i7 3517U 8 gig ram here so while I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Robert Watson
Panadaptor Resizing Persistance
I installed SmartSDR 1.2.1 on a windows 7 pc.  I am not a fan of waterfall displays so I pulled down the spectrum display for each slice ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of W3DCB
DAX help, please?
DAX help, please? When I try to turn on DAX, it crashes. In the last version before the recent upgrade, I am pretty sure that DAX worke...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Closing SSDR 1.1.3 does not stop radio
Just installed SSDR 1.1.3. on 6700 W7-64  Closing SSDR does not stop the radio from receiving.   When I re-open SSDR it now shows 2 Panad...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
Shutting Down... "Error PSH5V3-5.87" when powering on ? Should I be concerned ? or report ?
When powering on today the 6700 display gave me "Error PSH5V3-5.87" can someone tell me if this is a big deal or just dismiss as a glitch...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ken - NM9P
DAX observations
Here are a few observations after a week of using DAX. 1) It is wonderful to be back on digital, and is very clean! 2) It is nice t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of mike_w1bfn
I get random hiccups when using cw.
The best I can come up with is that it seems like a timing problem in software Pauses occur between dots. Haven't been able to anticip...
  • 7 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved