Conversations

Photo of James Nelson
Just thank you...
About time I spoke up ...... You promised ongoing support for my product and you did it, Version 2.0 was included for the early adopters...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Balanced Audio on 6600!
Tim, and the whole FRS Team: THANK YOU for your announcement of a real balanced mic jack on the 6600. Did not expect such a response so l...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken W9IE
Congratulations on the 6300
Good Job FLEX... Soon Everyone will be able to have a 6000 Series...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
V1.13 release, pleasantly surprised!
I am pleasantly surprised that v1.13 was released so quickly after v1.1. The new features are very nice a good step in the right directio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
"I never expected the 1st DAX beta release to be this good" Its very usable at such an early development phase. Well done guys !
If this is what we have now imagine six months down the road, I was going to say this will blow the competition away except I can't as th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Just finished digging out.
I'm happy to report that 2 feet of snow, and MINUS 14 degrees, 20mph winds and my Flex is still working. Of course....I'm not! Just ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Ray Andrews, K9DUR
LOVE MY 6700!
Sunday evening I was able to dig out & work V5/DL3DXX on 80m CW. He was right at my noise level. Never would have heard him with any ot...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
DAX ....... Thanks guys.....
DAX has made the 6000 a radio at last. The rest is important but DAX for DATA DUDES changes things. What a great present.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W5XZ - dan
S meter
the dBm readout is SWEET !! great job!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise