Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 56
Photo of James Nelson
Dax level persistence ?
Some digital apps (freeDV) being a typical one requires a Dax TX Level Increase each time we boot up. It would sure be nice to have pers...
  • James Nelson, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Watson
Panadaptor Resizing Persistance
I installed SmartSDR 1.2.1 on a windows 7 pc.  I am not a fan of waterfall displays so I pulled down the spectrum display for each slice ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
WiFi Exibiting minor drop outs Versus ethernet... Possile buffering needed ??
WiFi operation over Ethernet exhibits minor but quite noticeable "Drop Outs" on Rx & Tx within a strong signal zone. Looking at the throu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W8SJV
Panadapter Magnifier to aid Tuning
Accurate tuning with a mouse is sometimes difficult when a wide spectrum is displayed. A panadapter magnifier that tracks a slice might...
  • 32 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Has anyone tried Remote operation, since DAX is available?
Now that DAX is running, I'm trying to run audio via the computer (AKA: Remote operation) within my local network, not the Internet. Just...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe DiMare
How can you tune the frequency second and third digit on the 6500. Thank you W5JI
Second and third digit tuning
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W3DCB
DAX help, please?
DAX help, please? When I try to turn on DAX, it crashes. In the last version before the recent upgrade, I am pretty sure that DAX worke...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Cliff
Run a 6700 without GPS lock but with the GPSDO installed
Hi,  I am yet to purchase but finding out as much as I can before, if the GPSDO fails to lock (unable to find satellites) does the 6500 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Closing SSDR 1.1.3 does not stop radio
Just installed SSDR 1.1.3. on 6700 W7-64  Closing SSDR does not stop the radio from receiving.   When I re-open SSDR it now shows 2 Panad...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
V1.13 release, pleasantly surprised!
I am pleasantly surprised that v1.13 was released so quickly after v1.1. The new features are very nice a good step in the right directio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Al
Alright guys what happened to Version 1.1.2 that was on the site 2 hours ago, as a matter of fact where did the Flex website go?
Alright guys what happened to the upgrade to Version 1.1.2 that was on the site 2 hours ago, as a matter of fact where did the Flex websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Bobs Knob CAT support please anyone ?
ICOM and Persues seem the only supported formats in Bobs Knob. While it sees Smartcat just fine it would be the finishing touch to have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
DAX and MIC configuration
When will the capability be available to combine audio inputs such as: DAX+MIC DAX+BAL ACCY+MIC Mainly interested in the DAX+MIC...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
"Virtual" VFO for the Tablet PC operators (Futuristic Visionaries) ?
Like many of us who have visions of the future concerning the User Interface I am hoping for some good focus on the touch screen tablet a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of James Nelson
"I never expected the 1st DAX beta release to be this good" Its very usable at such an early development phase. Well done guys !
If this is what we have now imagine six months down the road, I was going to say this will blow the competition away except I can't as th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Just finished digging out.
I'm happy to report that 2 feet of snow, and MINUS 14 degrees, 20mph winds and my Flex is still working. Of course....I'm not! Just ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of K2CM
Remote On/Off
I guess I may have missed an answer to this. When will I be able to turn my 6700 on/off remotely? I can connect to it via Teamviewer ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Equalizer not "Greyed Out" when in Digl/u on opening smartSDR in that mode ?
When booting up in DigL or DigU the Equalizer is NOT greyed out / bypassed and the MIC/BAL filter remains. Easy fix is to select LSB or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Shutting Down... "Error PSH5V3-5.87" when powering on ? Should I be concerned ? or report ?
When powering on today the 6700 display gave me "Error PSH5V3-5.87" can someone tell me if this is a big deal or just dismiss as a glitch...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of L.Kubis
Remote Power On/Reboot
Remote Power On Having to live in an antenna prohibited condo community, I was greatly excited by the announcement of the Flex 6000 an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented