Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 8 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Nelson
Just thank you...
About time I spoke up ...... You promised ongoing support for my product and you did it, Version 2.0 was included for the early adopters...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
dstar - No Waveform out or Decode
Dstar waveform on TX not happening, there is no waveform evident, also using an ICOM 7100 to TX (and RX) on any given freq to Flex6700 th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
Vonets Ethernet to WiFi Bridge anyone had success ?
Being a wireless freak (pardon the pun) anyway I can manage to remove wires from my 6700 I attempt to do so. The Vonets (VAP11N) bridge e...
  • James Nelson, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
GPS Module "NOT PRESENT" Flex6700 SmartSDR Ver 1.3.8.126
Status: Not Present.       Does this mean its... a) Module Kaput.?   and  b) is Help desk ticket needed ?I did the factory reset and swap...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James Nelson
PEN for Australian 6700
Being a little farther away than most just I am curious (and nervous) about PEN updates. Mine was Signature Series No21 from June 2013. (...
  • James Nelson, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
High CPU with 8 Slices. Ver1.3.8.126
8 slices seems to run the CPU beyond its limits causing communication loss with the radio. Running an i7 3517U 8 gig ram here so while I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Nelson
DAX Bandwidth Transmit Control ?
DAX Bandwidth TX Control... Where is it ? I see voice bandwidth control is conveniently placed in "radio setup" however does this also se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Monitoring on DAX ?
Can we monitor the DAX input ie; hear FLdigi modes going to air on tx ? I notice the monitor "MON" button that operates on voice mic in ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Dax level persistence ?
Some digital apps (freeDV) being a typical one requires a Dax TX Level Increase each time we boot up. It would sure be nice to have pers...
  • James Nelson, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
WiFi Exibiting minor drop outs Versus ethernet... Possile buffering needed ??
WiFi operation over Ethernet exhibits minor but quite noticeable "Drop Outs" on Rx & Tx within a strong signal zone. Looking at the throu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W8SJV
Panadapter Magnifier to aid Tuning
Accurate tuning with a mouse is sometimes difficult when a wide spectrum is displayed. A panadapter magnifier that tracks a slice might...
  • 32 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of James Nelson
Bobs Knob CAT support please anyone ?
ICOM and Persues seem the only supported formats in Bobs Knob. While it sees Smartcat just fine it would be the finishing touch to have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
DAX and MIC configuration
When will the capability be available to combine audio inputs such as: DAX+MIC DAX+BAL ACCY+MIC Mainly interested in the DAX+MIC...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
"Virtual" VFO for the Tablet PC operators (Futuristic Visionaries) ?
Like many of us who have visions of the future concerning the User Interface I am hoping for some good focus on the touch screen tablet a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of James Nelson
"I never expected the 1st DAX beta release to be this good" Its very usable at such an early development phase. Well done guys !
If this is what we have now imagine six months down the road, I was going to say this will blow the competition away except I can't as th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
Equalizer not "Greyed Out" when in Digl/u on opening smartSDR in that mode ?
When booting up in DigL or DigU the Equalizer is NOT greyed out / bypassed and the MIC/BAL filter remains. Easy fix is to select LSB or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Nelson
Shutting Down... "Error PSH5V3-5.87" when powering on ? Should I be concerned ? or report ?
When powering on today the 6700 display gave me "Error PSH5V3-5.87" can someone tell me if this is a big deal or just dismiss as a glitch...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of L.Kubis
Remote Power On/Reboot
Remote Power On Having to live in an antenna prohibited condo community, I was greatly excited by the announcement of the Flex 6000 an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented