Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 56
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bruce WB3BW
D-Star Problem with 6500
Attempted to setup DSTAR simplex mode today but it acts like the ThumbDV dongle isn't working correctly.  Followed the directions precise...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Nelson
Just thank you...
About time I spoke up ...... You promised ongoing support for my product and you did it, Version 2.0 was included for the early adopters...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
dstar - No Waveform out or Decode
Dstar waveform on TX not happening, there is no waveform evident, also using an ICOM 7100 to TX (and RX) on any given freq to Flex6700 th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tony Taddeo
Downward Expander while Remote Revisited
Could you please consider implementing the Downward Expander functionality while operating remote (no matter what the technical hurdles a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Balanced Audio on 6600!
Tim, and the whole FRS Team: THANK YOU for your announcement of a real balanced mic jack on the 6600. Did not expect such a response so l...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR 1.10.8.30 whats the big deal about direct AMP control?
Confused about why direct AMP control via the Flex 6XXX is so important? I've been using DDutil to control my SPE Amp for years it works...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
Any chance that the SmartSDR client will be available for the Mac OS?
I am interested in purchasing the 6700, but not interested in purchasing a Windows computer. Any prospect for the near future?
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fred GLENN
Remote start is disabled by default when upgrading to 1.10.8 Beta
Not a big general problem, and it's resolved this time, but it was a big problem for me when I tried to upgrade to the new Beta SW remote...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James Nelson
Vonets Ethernet to WiFi Bridge anyone had success ?
Being a wireless freak (pardon the pun) anyway I can manage to remove wires from my 6700 I attempt to do so. The Vonets (VAP11N) bridge e...
  • James Nelson, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry - WA7LZO
D-STAR on FLEX-6000
Dear FLEX: Any chance that D-STAR can eventually be incorporated into the FLEX-6000 series? I assume the AMBE vocoder and the D-STAR mo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of James Nelson
GPS Module "NOT PRESENT" Flex6700 SmartSDR Ver 1.3.8.126
Status: Not Present.       Does this mean its... a) Module Kaput.?   and  b) is Help desk ticket needed ?I did the factory reset and swap...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James Nelson
PEN for Australian 6700
Being a little farther away than most just I am curious (and nervous) about PEN updates. Mine was Signature Series No21 from June 2013. (...
  • James Nelson, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
High CPU with 8 Slices. Ver1.3.8.126
8 slices seems to run the CPU beyond its limits causing communication loss with the radio. Running an i7 3517U 8 gig ram here so while I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Nelson
DAX Bandwidth Transmit Control ?
DAX Bandwidth TX Control... Where is it ? I see voice bandwidth control is conveniently placed in "radio setup" however does this also se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Monitoring on DAX ?
Can we monitor the DAX input ie; hear FLdigi modes going to air on tx ? I notice the monitor "MON" button that operates on voice mic in ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken W9IE
Congratulations on the 6300
Good Job FLEX... Soon Everyone will be able to have a 6000 Series...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - N5AC
Which features do you feel "work marginally" that we need to address?
We will continue to do bug fixes as we release, but we're tending to do releases that have both features and bug fixes in each release ra...
  • 5 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question