Conversations

Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
Buying a Flex?
I was listening on 40m. It was asked, why buy a Flex when you can buy another kind of SDR for much less and does the same thing? Many pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W0DHB
DFM,FM observations when used to copy satelitte downlinks
This past week at least 2 Satellites were launched that have PSK31 transponders that uplink on 10m and downlink on 70cm. The downlink is ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Len
found this new to me PSK31 and RTTY program AIR LINK EXPRESS
I found Air Link Express PSK31 and RTTY program.  It can copy multiple stations at once. http://www.airlinkexpress.org/ Len WA7ZXZ
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve - KD8QWT
6300 stand
I created a 3D printed vertical stand for my 6300 a couple months ago when I first got the radio.  I just now got around to posting it on...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Simon Lewis
Swop IC9100 inc 23cms for Flex 6500
Anyone here looking to swop their Flex 6500 for another radio??  before I go sell my 9100 I thought someone might like the option of swo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Clay N9IO
IQ Tutorial on Youtube
Earlier today I was googling for additional info on a HDMI to QAM modulator I will be installing in our hospital TV system headend when "...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Robbie - KI4TTZ
Connecting 6700 to oscilloscope
(this is probably off-topic) I'm thinking of getting a entry-level oscilloscope to learn/experiment with. I know *nothing* about oscillos...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim    W3IPO
Jupiter Radio Storms
Has anyone setup a way to monitor the l and S bursts originating from the planet Jupiter in the 18mHz to 40mHz range using the Flex.(I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Can anyone identify these interfering signals on 10 Meters?
I observed these alternating signals on 10 Meters this morning (10/3/2014) at about 1300Z #2 sounded for about 5 seconds and was answered...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken N9VV
ppt TAPR DCC Austin TX presentations available?
I just finished watching the EXCELLENT DCC presentations at TAPR DCC in Austin, TX. I would love to have the ppt slides to review and fo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Duane, AC5AA
ATU should not require retuning if only the mode is changed
Since the last issue I had with the ATU was classified as "working as designed" and changed to an "Idea," I'll open this one as an idea b...
  • 9 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jim    W3IPO
Flex 6500 and DEMI transverter 70 cm
I will be using a  L432-28 transverter with the Flex-6500 The Flex has the GPSDO option installed . The transverter I have ordered h...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered