Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of K6NOK- Bill
Which speaker for 6000 series do you use???
Just wondering what others recommend for a good amplified speaker to use with the 6300. Would rather not use those those cheapo stereo co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
My New "All Flex" HF station....
Here is a picture of my newly reorganized operation position. Flex-6500. Flex-1500, Lapai LP-808 Audio Amp, ALinco DM-330MV Power Suppl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM4CQG
Heil PR40 or 781g
Ordered Flex 6500 which microphone should I order Heil 781g or PR40? Did a search couldn't find the question asked. KM4CQG/AG Ian
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of SV1JSO
Display problem!
Could you please explain to us why you downgrade the display resolution of panadapter with 1.3? From a solid pixel now is a pixel plus a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve N4LQ
Keeping the 6300 quiet and cool
I bought this laptop cooler at Big Lots for $10 and sat the 6300 on it. The case temp dropped 5 degrees and the internal fan never kicks ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike
WINDOWS 7 NETWORKING WITH 6300 AND WIRELESS
FLEX 63OO WITH LENOVO W530, Win 7. This laptop has 2 NIC cards -- one for wired, and one for wireless. What I want to do is connect radio...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
Flex Radio Systems advertisement
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, especially those at FRS. I know this will not be met well by some, apologies in advance for th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Burt Fisher
New use for 6300
I had a Heathkit VFO VF-1 that clearly was way off frequency, and I do mean way off. Could not find it with my KX-3 so I turned on my 630...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John
flex1500 software upgrade
Does anyone at flex have an ideas as to when a new version of the powerSDR will be available ? I have no hope of upgrading to another mod...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
When is version SmartSDR 1.4 coming out? It's this month right?
An exact release date coming soon?
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Gray
Amp for 1500
Ok guys, looking for suggestions. I have a 1500. Looking for a 50 watt amp to put behind it for those day when a lil more power is needed...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of IK6DLK Fabrizio
Another one month for v1.4
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Ramer, VE7YA
Bose Companion 2 Series 3 speakers for 6000 series
I am using Bose Companion 2 Series 3 speakers for my 6700. These speaker systems require a 12 volt DC power source which is supplied by t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Takeshi Yamada
Another one month to brew expectation for v1.4
According to the today's Insider, we can enjoy another one month to dream new features and bug fixes of v1.4. I hope we would not have an...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Burt Fisher
Using a D-104 with the 6300
I wired up a D-104 to my Flex 6300. The PTT keys up right away but audio is not accepted for 1.5 seconds both on AM and SSB On SSB you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of John n0snx
When I plug in the amp cable the receive goes away. unplug cable it comes back . any help??
Flex 6300 using 1.3.8 When I plug in the amp cable the receive goes away. unplug cable it comes back...It just started doing this... no ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
Configuring a pc for having Flex devices control and Internet access
Hello, I'm not a networking man but I tried anyway to expand my network configuration to connect, at the same time, multiple computers t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
SmartSDR v1.4
It would be great to have SmartSDR v1.4 by December 25th. Dan 
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike va3mw
160M Noise on 1913 20khz wide
I started to hear this the other night on 160M.  Others are also hearing it around North America.  I know in Canada, I will bring this to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question