Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 151
Photo of Jim WA9ABB
Smart SDR ver. 1.6 with HRD DM780 and WSJT-X
The upgrade to SmartSDR ver. 1.6.17 went smoothly.  I am using Windows 7.  However, after the upgrade, I have not been able to get WSJT-...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles - K5UA
Top ten ARRL DX SSB score
Placed 7th in the nation in the 2014 ARRL DX SSB contest in the Mulit-op/Single xmtr category. Best score ever nationally. Only the seco...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM4CQG
1.6.17 after upgrade NO power output DM780
Could use some help After initially installing 1.6.17 I found the DM780 No power output error Radio Keys fine but just no output. Decid...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cal Spreitzer - N3CAL
SSDR V1.6 New Issue with USB Serial Converters
USB Serial Converters No Longer Work Since SSDR 1.6 Install.  First issue noticed was DDUTIL V3.2.2.05 no longer would control my KPA-500...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ka7gzr
Flex v1.6.17.74 is now posted on the downloads page.
Jim ka7gzr
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K6OZY
#FlexRadio IRC Real-time Chat Discussion & Support
Come join your fellow Flexer on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) for real-time support and discussions.   IRC has been around since the beginnin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Utility that Kills Windows 10 Update
As many of you know I have made my living from the bleeding edge of technology. However sometimes there is just too much blood to wade th...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven G1XOW
MSG: Cannot change antenna while transmitting?
Hi Flexers, F6300 with v1.51 SSDR, DDutil Yesterday I saw a very odd message that has never appeared before. I think it was from eithe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ross Biggar
Acom2000A or SPE 2K A
This is not really a question. I wish to thank all of you who replied to my question about the Acom 2000A or the SPE 2KA . Interestingly ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
K6TU Remote - Sneak Preview
Here is a short video as a sneak preview of the new iPad app I'm working on - K6TU Remote - for full remote control of the Flex-6000 se...
  • 18 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Please allow deleting Default TX Profiles
Several have commented in other threads that it would be nice to be able to delete any or all of the "Default" TX profiles that are unnee...
  • 27 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ron Schwartz
DAX RX Gain After Changing AGC for Digital Operation
When running digital modes using FLDigi or similar programs I typically turn off AGC and move the AGC/Threshold slider fully to the right...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
What's in profiles?
I would like to understand exactly what data are stored in profiles, both Global and Transmit.  The Software User's Guide gives a nice ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Almost Secret Mission to Mt Athos SV/A
Greetings from Skiathos, Greece. (Zulu + 3 Hrs) I know this is not what many of you think of this as a traditional DXpedition but it...
  • 5 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Belcak
6500 Error Message appears after power off
New 6500 owner for less than a week....notice if I power off my 6500 (black screen) and then turn off my Astron PS, as the PS output volt...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DK1EY
Adjustable clock/date display
 I would prefer a user-choosable format of the clock/date display. Just a small issue but look how it looks, sittig right over the Window...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Carnett
Software update
Ok, I'm sure this is a simple fix..something I'm not doing right.  Twice I upgraded the latest software fix.  No problem.  Loads up.  Wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Russell
SSDR 1.4.16 initial experience.
Just loaded 1.4.16. Can't put a finger on why but this version just seems more slick and smooth.The audio on SSB seems some how just clea...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
FlexRadio 6700 puts W1AW/6 on the map for California
In the mail today was this plaque from ARRL for my participation in the Centennial celebrations of putting W1AW on the air from every o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ed Brenner
No communication between computer and radio.
Can not get Flex 6500 to talk to computer. Have it connected direct to computer with an ethernet cable says radio not responding. Do I ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress