Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 151
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Has something changed, or did I stumble on to a bug.?
In the past, I've been storing custom bandwidth filters in SSDRs memories. ie. RX Filter Low = 0 Hz, RX Filter High = 2000 Hz. When I wan...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Griffin
Speakers for Flex 6000 Series
I just read the quick start guide for the Flex 6000 series. It said that one needs to connect powered speakers to the Flex radio. Is ther...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave - W6OVP
Factory reset question
I'm going to sell one of my two 6300s and want to reset it to factory. It is currently standing alone. Can I just add power, press the bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin K4VD, Elroy
Flex / WSJT-X Users... Signal Reports?
For those using WSJT-X what is your experience with signal reports? I find that my received signal report is very often (> 70%) lower th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al
Document update notification in the release notes.
I like having the latest version of SSDR software installed and I also try to keep a paper copy of the latest Software and Hardware Manua...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of kjave63@yahoo.com
Neither of my amplifiers working after I installed ddutil (and then unintalled it)
This may be a bit complicated, but I have a 6700 running 1.9.9.   I also have a Maestro available.   I have been successfully running my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Brinza
More DM 780 problems
DM 780 loading to background processes? Not all the time though. Running mini ..logbook works every time. If I can get 780 to run it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR v1.9.9 working well
Installed 1.9.9 last night worked some SSB, PSK &JT65 with no issues. Install was straight forward and all Profiles remained. DAX does s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Installed SmartSDR v1.9.7
I have a 6700.  I exported my profiles, removed old version of SmartSDR, installed v1.9.7.  on the Maestro, PC and radio.  All upgraded j...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
Hurricane Hermine destroyed SmartSDR files
Before the arrival of Hurricane Hermine Sep 2016 to Amelia Island; I was confined to bed rest due to lower back pain. I asked my wife to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Monk - K5HP
DAX Drivers Manual Install Problem v. 1.8.4
I recently purchased a new computer for the shack running Windows 7 Pro and 6300. When installing SmartSDR v. 1.8.4 I received errors reg...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marty Bluhm
No monitor and output power cut back
No monitor and power cuts back to 30-40 watts output I am running a 6300 along with SmartSdr for iOS. I was running v1.26 with no app...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Ham Radio Deluxe / CAT Commands
I'm still using the free version of Ham Radio Deluxe. Actually, I'm only using the Logbook and DM780 modules and access HRD via the HRD E...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Radio Sport Mic Profile help
Gentleman Seems my wife bought me a Radio Sport headset RS60CF with the M207 Microphone. I had been using the Heil Proset Elite on rare ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VE7ATJ
Split operating -- 2nd slice vs XIT
Is there a preference/reason for operating split using a 2nd slice vs. just using the XIT/RIT?  The manual suggests using a 2nd slice, bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
SmartSDR for iOS Add Ona
Neat Features:There are a couple of Neat Extra Features that Marcus has added to the SmartSDR for iOS  App ($4.99 each)1. Band Plan  this...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al
Panadapter #1 problem?
Flex 6700 Radio While Running 2 Panadapters on 20 meters today I noticed that the first Pan had a slowly rising slope on the higher fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
Waterfall lookback / height
Looked over release 1.8.4 documents can't find this out so if you guys know chime in. I usually leave my Pan-adapter looking at 20 secon...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Windows 10 Update Strikes Again!
OK I'll take one for the team!  Beware! Microsoft strikes again with their latest Windows 10 Update today (8/4/2016)!   This time it's ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of AH0U
Ant. Selection on 6700
Use my 6700 with an Anrenna Genius..works great as I switch from Panadapter to B and visa versa. My question is what antenna is being us...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question