Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 151
Photo of KM4CQG
PTT vs CAT for JT-65 or WSPR
Question When I was at the Orlando Ham fest a few of the Flex Radio Reps where showing me that I should use PTT to Transmit rather then ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug - W3UB
Do the Bose Companion 2 Series iii speakers enter a sleep or standby mode if the Flex is powered down, or should then be turned of manually?
Do the Bose Companion 2 Series iii speakers enter a sleep or standby mode if the Flex is powered down, or should then be turned of manual...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dick B
Support for Slice B in HRD? They don't know!
When running Slice A and Slice B on my 6300 with Ham Radio Deluxe, HRD does not handle Slice B ... TX A and TX B are buttons in the rig c...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Belcak
1.10.15 Stuck in Update
Updating Software...purple light on but just stuck and no progress...power button does nothing... unplug'd power from back of radio, wai...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR 1.10.8.30 whats the big deal about direct AMP control?
Confused about why direct AMP control via the Flex 6XXX is so important? I've been using DDutil to control my SPE Amp for years it works...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Announcing the SmartLink Remote Access Feature for SmartSDR v2.x
FlexRadio Systems is excited to announce the much-anticipated SmartLinkTM remote access feature in the upcoming SmartSDR v2.0 software re...
  • 14 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of David Ahrendts
WSJT-X Lost Rig Control Upgrading to SmartSDR 1.10.16
100% smooth upgrade to SmartSDR 1.10.16, but I appear to have lost rig control (frequency follow and PTT) with WSJT-X 1.7.0. It is decodi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alex - DH2ID
Tutorial: Setting up WSJT-X with SmartSDR
I have been using WSJT-X for quite a long time now and like it, because it is very stable, runs with the HRD server and JTAlertX, which l...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim - W4TME
PowerGenius XL
The chassis and specifications for the1500W solid state amplifier from FlexRadio, the PowerGenius XL has been updated and are now availab...
  • 5 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob Fissel
N1MM SO2R/SO2V Setup - Flex 6300
I cannot seem to get N1MM+ working in SO2V mode with my Flex 6300. I believe I've tried all suggestions found via the search function in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Running JTDX and WSJT-X simmulataneously?
JTDX is a new version of JT65 program that seems to be able to decode JT65 much better than WSJT-X V1.7 http://www.qrz.lt/ly3bg/JTDX/jt...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
HRD will not connect to Flex 6500
HRD version 6.4 will not connect to Smart Cat v 1.10.16. I can see it try to connect to SmartCat but it will not hold the connection. I h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Barry Simpson
Panadaptor display reference level issue with Flex 6500 on 12m and 10m
I am having difficulties with the panadaptor on 12m and 10m. When I use either the 10db or 20db pre-amplifier on 12m and 10m, the line at...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Paul Mandel
USB CAT
After a few unforced errors as well as bothering Dudley and a few others, I was able to get the SPE 2K-FA connected to the 6500.  It is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of kk4x
radiosport headset m360 mic for sale and headset cable
excess to my needs is a RADIO SPORT HEADSET cable for the Flex signature radios(65 dollars)  also have  an extra M 360 Microphone for sal...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Persistence issues
After I installed 1.10.15, I noticed the radio does not return to the setting one had before shutting down SmartSDR. When I start SmartSD...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill W2PKY
ATU Receive Only
I like to monitor a range of digital frequencies with the 6700. Have found that activating the ATU on a low band usually de-sensitizes th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
How to integrate both a Palstar AT-Autotuner and an SPE Expert 1.3K amplifier without internal tuner
I have seen many posts for either the tuner or amp integration.  However I just received a Palstar AT-Autotuner and My SPE Expert 1.3K wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Software-defined Antenna Analyzer
Been doing a lot of antenna work lately and found myself taking SWR readings at lowest power level across different bands and manually re...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of KM4CQG
JT65 split opertions
Questions? Running WSJT-X v1.6.0 r6263 and JT Alert 2.8.5 on split operations. Sometimes it runs fine on Split operations and sometimes...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered