Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of KM4CQG
PTT vs CAT for JT-65 or WSPR
Question When I was at the Orlando Ham fest a few of the Flex Radio Reps where showing me that I should use PTT to Transmit rather then ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR 1.10.8.30 whats the big deal about direct AMP control?
Confused about why direct AMP control via the Flex 6XXX is so important? I've been using DDutil to control my SPE Amp for years it works...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Software-defined Antenna Analyzer
Been doing a lot of antenna work lately and found myself taking SWR readings at lowest power level across different bands and manually re...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of KM4CQG
JT65 split opertions
Questions? Running WSJT-X v1.6.0 r6263 and JT Alert 2.8.5 on split operations. Sometimes it runs fine on Split operations and sometimes...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR v1.9.9 working well
Installed 1.9.9 last night worked some SSB, PSK &JT65 with no issues. Install was straight forward and all Profiles remained. DAX does s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM4CQG
Radio Sport Mic Profile help
Gentleman Seems my wife bought me a Radio Sport headset RS60CF with the M207 Microphone. I had been using the Heil Proset Elite on rare ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
Waterfall lookback / height
Looked over release 1.8.4 documents can't find this out so if you guys know chime in. I usually leave my Pan-adapter looking at 20 secon...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
JT65 and Flex 6XXXX
Morning I'm mostly a digital user of my Flex 6700 lately I have been using JT65 and have a few questions for someone more familiar with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
Frequency Offset, "offset (in ppb)
In the Radio Setup using 15Mhz I am now getting a reading of -684 ppb is this level acceptable? Ian
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR V1.8.4 installer ERRORS
Help Hesitant on upgrading to1.8.4 but since 2 days past thought I would take a chance but no luck. Getting install errors even though ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
Strange signal on 7.070.000
Last night around Midnight Eastern time I saw this signal it's still going on 12 hours later. I can't seem to identify it can any of you ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Heil PR40 or 781g
Ordered Flex 6500 which microphone should I order Heil 781g or PR40? Did a search couldn't find the question asked. KM4CQG/AG Ian
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
1.6.17 profile
1.6.17 Profile corruptions how many of you use Global Profiles and Transmit Profiles have seen errors when upgrading to 1.6.17 ? Today I...
  • KM4CQG, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
1.6.17 HRD Log book slice B tracking
Tried creating a TCP Port for Slice B no luck. This is strictly for the Log Book Slice B function in the Radio is not in question. Ian
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
1.6.17 after upgrade NO power output DM780
Could use some help After initially installing 1.6.17 I found the DM780 No power output error Radio Keys fine but just no output. Decid...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
K6TU Remote - Sneak Preview
Here is a short video as a sneak preview of the new iPad app I'm working on - K6TU Remote - for full remote control of the Flex-6000 se...
  • 18 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KM4CQG
DAX transmitter turning off on it's own
Hi Guy's I noticed twice tonight while working PSK63 that the Flex 6700 wasn't transmitting. Both times DAX had become deselected on it'...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Crackle V1.4
Guys My perception is there is a crackle in the receive audio that was not the 1.3 version of the software mostly it occurs at higher...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
Quick Record 1.4
I used Quick record for the past few days and besides the other reported equalizer issues I notice the volume sounds lower then it did in...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Global Profiles Save
I have now saved many Profiles using several Antennas Bands & Slice's. How can I save them to a Flash drive so I don't loose them? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered