Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of KM4CQG
HRD 6.5.0.183 Caution
There was a release yesterday 01/17/19 of HRD 6.5.0.183 be very cautious of it.Upon install it needs to Load VisuCalc C+++ 2017. This pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
PTT vs CAT for JT-65 or WSPR
Question When I was at the Orlando Ham fest a few of the Flex Radio Reps where showing me that I should use PTT to Transmit rather then ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
JT65 split opertions
Questions? Running WSJT-X v1.6.0 r6263 and JT Alert 2.8.5 on split operations. Sometimes it runs fine on Split operations and sometimes...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
SmartSDR v1.9.9 working well
Installed 1.9.9 last night worked some SSB, PSK &JT65 with no issues. Install was straight forward and all Profiles remained. DAX does s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM4CQG
Radio Sport Mic Profile help
Gentleman Seems my wife bought me a Radio Sport headset RS60CF with the M207 Microphone. I had been using the Heil Proset Elite on rare ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
Waterfall lookback / height
Looked over release 1.8.4 documents can't find this out so if you guys know chime in. I usually leave my Pan-adapter looking at 20 secon...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
JT65 and Flex 6XXXX
Morning I'm mostly a digital user of my Flex 6700 lately I have been using JT65 and have a few questions for someone more familiar with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KM4CQG
Strange signal on 7.070.000
Last night around Midnight Eastern time I saw this signal it's still going on 12 hours later. I can't seem to identify it can any of you ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
1.6.17 profile
1.6.17 Profile corruptions how many of you use Global Profiles and Transmit Profiles have seen errors when upgrading to 1.6.17 ? Today I...
  • KM4CQG, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Crackle V1.4
Guys My perception is there is a crackle in the receive audio that was not the 1.3 version of the software mostly it occurs at higher...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM4CQG
Quick Record 1.4
I used Quick record for the past few days and besides the other reported equalizer issues I notice the volume sounds lower then it did in...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM4CQG
Global Profiles Save
I have now saved many Profiles using several Antennas Bands & Slice's. How can I save them to a Flash drive so I don't loose them? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered