Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 151
Photo of Don - kx9q
Display frequency difference between WSJT and Flex 6xxx
I am running WSJT-x v1.9.1 with the Flex 6700.  I noticed over the past month a frequency difference where WSJT-x is reporting 14.074.000...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter K1PGV
Remote Antenna Disconnect?
Prior to the advent of SSDR for iOS, I've always run SSDR from my shack.  My routine has been to connect my antenna, turn on the Astron, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry Williamson
Upgrading to v2.xx------ Yes or No
Currently running the 6500 with version 1.11.12 I have be debating and whether to upgrade to v2.x for quite some time now but haven’t ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
Best way to remote into another PC in my house?
I have a Windows desktop PC in my house that I use with my 6400 (V2.2.8). Have everything working great with the rig, DDUTIL, Steppir and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.1 is now available
Now with spots in the SSDR panafall.  Spots in the SSDR panafall?  Yup, spots in the SSDR panafall! Head on over to https://github.com/K...
  • 10 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wayne
M Series on qrz for sale aready!
Wow did u see the 6600m amd 6400m rigs for sale on qrz already. A learning experience I guess ... What you get when you didnt get what yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tony Hateley
mfj magnetic loop
hi,I was thinking of getting a mfj magnetic loop to go with my 6500,as im restricted with what I can put up at my qth,was wondering if an...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geert Balsma PA3CPS
smart sdr 2.1.30
I see there is a new smart sdr version. - is the currupted DAX problem solved? - is it already possible to use DAX for remote digital op...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roger
Help! Panic.. setting in!
Came in the shack this afternoon and found that my 6300 will not transmit....well...press the Tune button, Red TX led lights but there is...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of AH0U
Auto selection of RX antenna
On 160 and 80 meters I use an RX ant in A port is there a way to set my 6700 so when I go to there bands I do not have to manually set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of W9AT
Enclosing the Pixel Loop Antenna (aka: DX Engineering RF-PRO-1B Active Magnetic Loop Antenna)
With several other FlexRadio users using active magnetic loop antennas, I wanted to ask the group for thoughts on covering/housing such ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
How to Build a Quiet Station
Here’s a link to PowerPoint “How to Build a Quiet Station V2.pptx” in my Dropbox for a talk I gave at the San Diego DX ca club in July. ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al Reeves
6300 and V2.0 Upgrade is it Worth it??
I'm thinking of upgrading my 6300 V2.0 and want to know if the benefits are worth the $200 cost.  First of all I'm not at all interested ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kent Olsen
Dax Sound problem
While using WSJT-X or DXLab WinWarbler in a mode other than CW or RTTY. If I leave either application open on the desk top for a while ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Len
signalink usb jumper module
sorry if this has been asked before      I want to get a signalink usb interface and can't find the wiring diagram for the  jumper module...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of NK9B
Thermal expansion noise on Flex 6300
Hello, I recently started noticing an occasional ping/short crackle that sounds like thermal expansion noise in the rig (I assume PA are...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question