Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 122
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
PowerGenius Tuner
Has the tuner debuted at the Flex Booth.  If yes how about a pic. Thanks Rich - N5ZC
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Station automation and protection
Hello, I am looking for advice and inputs on my ongoing project of station modification. A week ago I "managed" to smoke my trusted Micro...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Power Genius Ship Date
Any Update on the Power Genius Ship Date?? Gonna be buying a new amp soon
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Design Details – Installment #2
For those who do not receive the PG XL Insider updates, below is the second installment of PG XL design details from Flex.  This time ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Joe N3HEE
WIDE mode switch
WIDE mode bypasses the band pass filters.  It also gives back nearly 10db of signal level which is very important when working weak signa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Barry Young
What do a I need to do FT8 on My 6400.
Is there any documentation to setup FT8 on a 6400 (Smart SDR 2.39) I would like to start working with this protocol.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Power Genius XL Design Decisions – 10/20/2018
Just read this PG XL update email explaining some hardware design details from Flex.  I found it quite interesting.  Looks like it is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
S meter noise goes down with ANT preamp increase
I’m trying to understand why my 6700 S-meter noise readings go down from let’s say S3 with ANT preamp set to 0 dB and then reads S1 or S0...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bentley
pure signal
I see the Palstar LA1K is ready for 'Pure Signal'. where is FlexRadio today on this much debated topic?
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Flex Insider PG XL Update 9/8/18
In case you haven’t seen the 9/8/18 Flex Insider PG XL update, here it is:  Dear Power Genius XL customers,  In our last update we...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Power Genius XL Update from Flex Insider 10/5/2018
Note at the bottom of this update:  "The sales team will be in touch with each of you over the coming weeks to finalize your orders....
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ian Tickle
No signal on HDMI socket
Hi all,I have had my 6400M for 3 days now. The unit works as it should until I try to hook up a 49 inch Sony TV to use as an external scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Power Genius XL Update from Flex 9/29/2018
Since my last update on September 8th, we have begun upgrading all previously shipped customer units, and expect to complete this proce...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N8SDR
6400 versus 6400M what cant the M model do that he standard 6400 can with a PC
Looking for the difference between operations of a NON M model versus an M model. Have a couple friends interested in the 6000 series rig...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of DJ1WT
6k7 vs. 6k6
What is the reason for the differente in test Resultat measured by Rob Sherwood? Rolf
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter K1PGV
Remote Antenna Disconnect?
Prior to the advent of SSDR for iOS, I've always run SSDR from my shack.  My routine has been to connect my antenna, turn on the Astron, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered