Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 319
Photo of Greg
Old support community
I miss the previous version of the support community. I thought it was much easier to find stuff. Like the links that were on the right...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Amp keying
After experimenting with skimmer interfaces all day I decided to try and work KC4AAA on 15m. My external watt meter showed 35W instead o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
Multiple skimmers
I spent a few hours experimenting with multiple skimmers until Alex and Flex come up with connectivity to skimmer server. I thought I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5UN_Dave
CW skimmer with DAX IQ
Does anyone have this working?  I selected WDM,  DAX IQ RX 1 for signal I/O, and Soft Rock IF, but I get no waterfall display. Can som...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Strange filter settings
Sometimes when I set a slice to CW the filter graphic and the signal comes out as USB. I have to change the mode to anything else and th...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
minimizing a panadapter
Is it possible to minimize a panadapter?  When used with skimmer to send spots to telnet on various frequencies I want to setup a few pan...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
IQ and skimmer
I have DAX IQ working with skimmer but nothing is aligned.  I know Tim said you set the LO to the freq set in the middle of the panadapte...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
quick zoom idea
While watching multiple panadapters for FT5ZM pileups it thought it would be great to have an easy and quick way to zoom on a portion of ...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Sliding Slices
Lets say we have 4 panadapters open; 10, 15, 20 and 40M. We are contesting or maybe just working rare DX like FT5ZM. Loggers are mainly...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
ANT1 gone
I had 4 panadapters open and I think 3 slices. All using ANT1. I clicked on a spot on DXLabs spot collector and the slice tuned to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
remote CW
Well I finally have a somewhat usable solution to remote CW while we wait for CWX. I purchased a USB - ethernet server by Silex (NOT a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
RTTY and SPLIT?
I just tried working ZD7VC on 20M RTTY working split. Dig program is WinWarbler for DXLabs. Slice one was on DAX1 for RX. Slice 2 wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question