Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 319
Photo of K1DBO
SmartCAT port type idea
Stop me if you've heard this one before... I was just thinking how much fun it would be if, when creating a SmartCAT port, I could tie t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
NAQP RTTY
Thanks for the Qs Stu!  :) 6700 performed well during the contest but it really needs correct click tuning.  Is this something that is g...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WQ5C - Mike
clicking relay?
I've noticed on several occasions that a relay clicks in & out on a regular basis while the radio is not in use. Most recently, the radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Monitoring DAX audio
This is not really a question rather an observation. I know right now monitoring (MON) the DAX tx audio is not available.  But.... Duri...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
SmartCat and Win8
Frustration at its finest.  As usual I am unable to install SmartCat on my Win8 system.  Went fine on the Win7 computer.  I have tried ab...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Accessory control
I know Flex is working on a solution for accessory control such as amps and antenna switches. I hope they seriously consider a USB dongl...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
DAX IQ CONNECTIONS
I suffer from the high noise floor problem which pretty much makes things useless.  To correct I have to shut down SSDR and reboot the ra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Shutdown process
I have not seen this posted before so figured I should note this issue. A couple times lately when I shutdown by pressing the power butt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Band Data
Does FRS know what scheme they are going to use to provide Band Data? I'm sure that many people are interested to know this and when.
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
API
Is the pending API only for access to the radio's digital data or is it for radio control functions as well? ,
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
QSK AND PREAMP
I recently made a post about the QSK.  It seems it is only a problem when the preamp is turned on for the higher bands (absolutely necess...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Threshold settings
I often find when I go to a new slice that the noise level is very high.  I open the audio controls on the slice and just nudge the thres...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem