Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 319
Photo of "OB"
Antenna switch
Need some advice please. I have one antenna I use for transmitting and receiving on a Kenwood TS-590. I just bought a Flex 1500. I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles - K5UA
Knobs vs. Mice
I agree with Dale, I was that 6500 owner he spoke about. I've been an active DXer/contester since 1959, have owned an SDR-1000 and SDR-5...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
ARRL DX CW
The 6700 performed very well in the ARRL DX CW contest. Unfortunately I had to shut down Saturday evening thanks to a lightning storm ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
band plan for mode changes
I think this has been brought up before but wanted to bring it up again. Please inlude a bandplan tab on the SSDR setup so users can set...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Asher - K0AU
Amp Switching
Have two different HF amps.  Am considering cabling Amp1 to Ant1 and Amp2 to Ant2 on the 6700, then using an antenna switch with 60 dB of...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Radio profiles
Since the radio's persistence is now basically a snapshot of the radio I thought how excellent it would be to have radio profiles that ca...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Noise floor issues again
Started having the noise floor issues again today.  On 20M with preamp off my NF is usually around -110 to -115 dB.  I was on 6M on one s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Noise Blanker and panadapter
Looking for input from other users who may experience pulse type interference such as that caused by an electric fence. When my fence is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
QSK?
What happened to QSK.  I have delay set to zero but I hear lots of audio popping while sending..not just the rx noise.  Happens with zero...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
AGC threshold persistence
Is anyone else having an issue with AGC-T persistence?  This should be by band.  But anytime I turn the radio on it seems like AGC-T is b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
DAX control
Is it possible to have the corresponding DAX channels open automatically in the control panel when the slice DAX control panel is used to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea