Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 182
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Adios!
Well it seems a computer connected SDR won't be in my future.  I am hoping to retire soon....sell the house and the wife, dog, cat and I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Antenna persistence
I notice sometimes when I close down SSDR and restart it (usually the next day) the antenna selection is not the same as when it closed. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
bluetooth
Posted this question previously but have not seen any response.  Will the maestro be able to connect to multiple BT devices at the same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Maestro and SMARTCAT and 6300
Hoping that the pending 1.5 version can mitigate the NB issue for the entire display and not just the slice I can  considering a 6300 to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
reset kills profiles
Resetting the radio's database during power on also erases any saved profiles and saved CWX messages. Profiles and messages should not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
FSK RTTY operation
When will FSK mode be added? I know the accy connector has FSK keying provisions but there is now FSK mode option. Will there be adjust...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
panadapter display
Had fun using the 6700 with two panadapters and slices with DDUtil and N1MM. I was able to bounce between 15 and 10M effortlessly. B...
  • 9 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
remote power on for 6700
I will soon be setting up a wireless remote green heron device and one of the relays will be setup to ground the remote on RCA connector...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
ARRL DX CW
The 6700 performed very well in the ARRL DX CW contest. Unfortunately I had to shut down Saturday evening thanks to a lightning storm ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea