Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 52
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Adios!
Well it seems a computer connected SDR won't be in my future.  I am hoping to retire soon....sell the house and the wife, dog, cat and I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
bluetooth
Posted this question previously but have not seen any response.  Will the maestro be able to connect to multiple BT devices at the same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Maestro and SMARTCAT and 6300
Hoping that the pending 1.5 version can mitigate the NB issue for the entire display and not just the slice I can  considering a 6300 to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
FSK RTTY operation
When will FSK mode be added? I know the accy connector has FSK keying provisions but there is now FSK mode option. Will there be adjust...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
remote power on for 6700
I will soon be setting up a wireless remote green heron device and one of the relays will be setup to ground the remote on RCA connector...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Noise Blanker and panadapter
Looking for input from other users who may experience pulse type interference such as that caused by an electric fence. When my fence is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
DAX persistence
Is it possible to add the levels for the various DAX channels to the persistence table so they don't have to be reset all the time? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
NAQP RTTY
Thanks for the Qs Stu!  :) 6700 performed well during the contest but it really needs correct click tuning.  Is this something that is g...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
API
Is the pending API only for access to the radio's digital data or is it for radio control functions as well? ,
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
QSK AND PREAMP
I recently made a post about the QSK.  It seems it is only a problem when the preamp is turned on for the higher bands (absolutely necess...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
DAX Reserved channels
Is it possible to do something to the DAX Reserved channels so they do not show up as an audio device with external programs?  If they ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Averaging not as good
I know there was some work done on this but averaging does not seem to work nearly as well as the last version.
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
DAX and MIC configuration
When will the capability be available to combine audio inputs such as: DAX+MIC DAX+BAL ACCY+MIC Mainly interested in the DAX+MIC...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Old support community
I miss the previous version of the support community. I thought it was much easier to find stuff. Like the links that were on the right...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Multiple skimmers
I spent a few hours experimenting with multiple skimmers until Alex and Flex come up with connectivity to skimmer server. I thought I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
IQ and skimmer
I have DAX IQ working with skimmer but nothing is aligned.  I know Tim said you set the LO to the freq set in the middle of the panadapte...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question