Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 37
Photo of Greg
panadapter display
Had fun using the 6700 with two panadapters and slices with DDUtil and N1MM. I was able to bounce between 15 and 10M effortlessly. B...
  • 9 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
ARRL DX CW
The 6700 performed very well in the ARRL DX CW contest. Unfortunately I had to shut down Saturday evening thanks to a lightning storm ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
band plan for mode changes
I think this has been brought up before but wanted to bring it up again. Please inlude a bandplan tab on the SSDR setup so users can set...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Radio profiles
Since the radio's persistence is now basically a snapshot of the radio I thought how excellent it would be to have radio profiles that ca...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
DAX control
Is it possible to have the corresponding DAX channels open automatically in the control panel when the slice DAX control panel is used to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
FSK added to modes
Please indicate your interest in having FSK added to the mode list. FSK was an advertised mode and the keying inputs are available on th...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
Dax Control idea
Here's an idea for some enterprising individual.  I was thinking it would be nice to have a USB control box that connect to the compute...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Killing slices
Suggest a method of easily killing slices.  Right now if there are multiple slices on one panadapter you have to click on the off screen ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Accessory control
I know Flex is working on a solution for accessory control such as amps and antenna switches. I hope they seriously consider a USB dongl...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
CAT reset commands
During a contest this weekend I realized the CLEARRIT command that I have programmed into one of the macro messages works great on VFO A ...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Vox, mic and dax
In USB with audio input set to BAL and DAX for K9DUR voice keyer input.  I can turn VOX on but nothing happens.  With the MIC input set t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
digital mode settings
With the DAX tx option in 1.1 we can now work normal split in RTTY.  Thanks Flex!!! How about when DIGL or DIGU is selected that they ea...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 6 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
minimizing a panadapter
Is it possible to minimize a panadapter?  When used with skimmer to send spots to telnet on various frequencies I want to setup a few pan...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
quick zoom idea
While watching multiple panadapters for FT5ZM pileups it thought it would be great to have an easy and quick way to zoom on a portion of ...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Sliding Slices
Lets say we have 4 panadapters open; 10, 15, 20 and 40M. We are contesting or maybe just working rare DX like FT5ZM. Loggers are mainly...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Tuning in the panadapter
During our crazy wind storm this evening I am setting up for the NAQP. Just about done but I would like to request something for the nex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea