Conversations

Conversations 141 - 155 of 155
Photo of Greg
high temp on 6700
Is it possible the temp sensors in the 6700 could either be reporting a wrong reading which is causing the fans to turn on sporadically? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
radio crashed
Today after finally getting a GPSDO lock I let the radio run for a few hours. Came out to the shack after dinner and as soon as I turned...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
GPSDO no longer locking.
Yesterday I got a lock but lost it. Same thing today and it will not lock. Not even getting the flashing purple LED anymore. Tried a r...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
CW Delay for external Keyer
Good morning "E"! The control to use an external keyer vice internal in the past version was turning off IAMBIC. Delay should work fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
CW Sidetone Raspy
I noticed another report about the raspy CW side tone with the latest version. His was solved with a reboot. During my fox hunt last ni...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
CW Delay setting not working
I previously (today) reported about raspy CW but it may have something to do with the delay. It seems like delay is not working. No mat...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
gps not present
My 6700 is no longer seeing my GPS. It was dropping out very often and now it won't even recognize it. Startup display says "not presen...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Greg
CW dit and FSK on ACC
When going through the release notes for the new update I remember seeing something about using the FSK line for CW dit on the ACC connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
key clicks maybe??? not sure.
I don't know if this is key click or what. I just installed the new update and setting up for tomorrow's fox hunt. When I key down on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Grid locator
I just noticed on the SSDR screen, bottom right it shows the GPSDO status and reports your present grid locator. Cool! :) 73 Greg ...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
Please improve the filters
Filters need to be improved. During tonight's QRP fox hunt I had the filter down to 50 or 100 Hz but was still copying signals well outs...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
what about cw persistence??
Please please please include cw settings in the first persistence release. Delay Pitch Status of iambic button (mainly use externa...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Greg
Start up feature request for SSDR
Request those with transceivers have the transmit windows automatically start when starting SSDR. I would imagine most people will trans...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration