Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 155
Photo of Greg
Docking controls
Please consider docking control panels (by group) instead of the fly out panels. These could be dockable at the bottom of each panadap...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
dockable control panels
Would it be possible to make the TX and EQ control panels movable and dockable? As they are if I reduce the vertical profile of SSDR I c...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
Station configurations
I thought maybe it would be a good idea if folks described how they have their stations configured (if working correctly). This could he...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
TX Relay settings
If I understand it correctly, each of the tx relay lines are adjustable on the settings transmit tab. Entering 10ms for TX1 causes the T...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
FPS setting
Please add the FPS setting to the list of persistence items or a user selectable default so we don't have to change it all the time. ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
TX Relay settings
If I understand it correctly, each of the tx relay lines are adjustable on the settings transmit tab. Entering 10ms for TX1 causes the T...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
CAT port
I know nothing changed with this CAT version with SSDR 1.0. But something is different and the only thing that changed was SSDR. With t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Mic audio BAL input
I know there has been much work done on the audio chain. I don't normally use a mic but I tried calling a CY0 station today. Mic is a P...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
filter ringing
In doing a side by side comparison with my K3 I notice the narrow filters on the 6700 (50 Hz) have a hollow ringy sound to them. At 200 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
What is up with FSK?
I am posting this again since I never saw any response to the first one. What is the status of FSK mode (when will we see it)? Thanks...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
persistance
I thought persistance was supposed to be in Ver. 1.0??? I close SSDR with Slice A on 20M CW and it is back on 14.100 in USB when I resta...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
leading tone on CW keydown
With the latest update I am keying with an external keyer as usual. Something new has popped up. When I key down on the make there is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Greg
No audio with new update.
Initially had a problem with CAT not installing. That was resolved with a new download of the new installer. SSDR seems to be running...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
No more SmartSDR CAT
After dinner tonight I came out to update the 6700 with today's release. No problems until it was time for the CAT update. I deleted th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Filter Widget missing
I was tuning around the bottom of 20M below 14.014 MHz. When I went to use the filter widget it would not come up. I would tune lower a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Radio crashed again
Some notes during the Salmon Run QSO Party.... No crashes at all until Sunday. I went and started a run on 10M and during a CQ the SS...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem