Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 155
Photo of Greg
bandpass filters
bandpass filters not setting correctly. I am on 15M and the panadapter displays 21.020-21.034. I have one slice open on 21.029MHz. W...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
Remote pod for 6000 series
I wish I could develop this but I think it would be great to have a remote tuning pod with a few encoders and a set of buttons....similar...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
RX a bit deaf??
Yesterday after work I finally had a chance to work VU7AG on 14.260MHz. I listened with the yagi aimed SP and nothing heard. Changed to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
ACC + Mic input
Please enable audio input from the ACCY line input while the MIC input is selected. This is a necessity to play recorded voice messages ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
ACC Audio input
I am trying to set up the 6700 for the SSB SS this weekend. My Mic input is fine using the front panel. Audio input on the ACCY conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
New CAT command
It would be great to have a command to create a new panadapter. Then that can be combined with a command for a new slice, freq...etc all...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
More Cats please :)
Will there be more CAT commands available soon...I hope? It would be great to have A>B, B>A, A=B and some command to retune the panada...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
SmartSDR stability
I know Ver. 1.05 was supposed to address some stability issues. More times than not I still have to press the power button twice to sh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Mic Bias
Can someone tell me how much voltage is applied when the mic bias is turned on? And.... Is it applied to both the front and rear mi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Slice controls unstable
Running 1.05 on the 6700. Two pans open and three slices, two on top and one on bottom. The controls for Slice A are only half working....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Expanded CAT functionality
When (or will there be) will we see some expanded CAT functionality? Looking for a way to slave the panadapter display to slice A and ...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
No amber LED
I got my 6700 back from the factory today and reconnected everything this evening. Turned it on, no problems....no more crazy high spe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Flex 3000 SWR question.
A very good friend of mine has a 3000. On 80M with the tuner bypassed the radio shows an SWR of 1.2. But if he diconnects the coax and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Flex Control
Just for the heck of it I was reading the brochure for the SunSDR2. Interesting device though not up to the Flex once all the features a...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
160M bandpass filter
On 160M this morning I noticed the bandpass filter turns off even though I am still in the 160 ham band. I am on 1.875 and if I pan th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Fan noise
I just started to notice a ticking noise coming from my 6700. It sounds like it is coming from the fan. Like maybe a bad bearing. Some...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
sticky mode buttons
Please make the mode buttons sticky. I do not operate AM. I right click on the button to change it to DIGL. When I restart SSDR it is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Planned