Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 155
Photo of Greg
Pr781 mic cable
I have a like new Heilbronn mic cable for the pr781 , or any 3 pin XOR to a 1/4 in trs that goes to a flex 5000 or 6000 series. Only $18...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
DAX channel 1 issue
I am planning to use dax in the RTTY RU this weekend. Setting up today I ran into a problem but found a work around. When I set the D...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
dax volume
I don't know if this is an idea or a bug. :) With the DAX control panel visible and the slice volume control if you adjust the rx leve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
MAC address
Where can I find the MAC address for the radio? I want to reserve its IP in my router settings. Tnx Greg
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
1.0.24 error
Got a long error message when I went back into the shack and started SSDR. I will try rebooting the computer to see if that helps. 73...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Beta 1.0.24 updates
I love all the updates to the beta 1.0.24 release. Averaging, RIT/XIT, DAX, more persistence....etc. However I do find that the beta...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Pre Christmas update
Thanks Flex for this beta version before Christmas. Having fun figuring things out and it was nice having a QSO from my comfy recliner i...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
Remote CW
Now that we are closer to remote operations via LAN for CW I would like to suggest a SmartSDR feature that connects to a serial port (or ...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
SmartCAT update
Thanks for the SmartCAT update. I use DXLabs and Commander has a set of buttons that when clicked will create slice B and set split base...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
DAX devices
I am trying to use DAX with DXLabs WinWarbler. But when I go to WW it does not show DAX Audio RX1. See attached. I can select chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
latest update
Have not had much of a chance to wring it out yet but so far I love the averaging...THANK YOU! What would really help top that off in 1....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
Update and ASIO
Thanks for the new update! When the radio update finished I got a pop up on my computer that says CTASIO Warning; There are no Creative ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Can not install SmartCat
I always seem to have a problem installing SmartCat on my Win 8 computer. Normally I find some way to eventually get it to run but this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Fan Control
Can there be a way for the operator to manually control the 6000 series fans? When doing some casual RTTY this weekend running about 60W...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
SmartSDR upgrade fees
I have a question regarding the upgrade subscription process outlined in Gerald's update today. Since it is no longer time based, ther...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
High temps
Is it normal for the internal temps to get high so fast? http://community.flexradio.com/flexra... Thanks Greg
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
CW MON persistence
Please add CW Monitor level to the next round of persistence. The default of 80 is too loud for me when using headphones. 73 Greg
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented