Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 155
Photo of Greg
IQ and skimmer
I have DAX IQ working with skimmer but nothing is aligned.  I know Tim said you set the LO to the freq set in the middle of the panadapte...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
quick zoom idea
While watching multiple panadapters for FT5ZM pileups it thought it would be great to have an easy and quick way to zoom on a portion of ...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Sliding Slices
Lets say we have 4 panadapters open; 10, 15, 20 and 40M. We are contesting or maybe just working rare DX like FT5ZM. Loggers are mainly...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
ANT1 gone
I had 4 panadapters open and I think 3 slices. All using ANT1. I clicked on a spot on DXLabs spot collector and the slice tuned to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
remote CW
Well I finally have a somewhat usable solution to remote CW while we wait for CWX. I purchased a USB - ethernet server by Silex (NOT a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
RTTY and SPLIT?
I just tried working ZD7VC on 20M RTTY working split. Dig program is WinWarbler for DXLabs. Slice one was on DAX1 for RX. Slice 2 wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Laptop for remote ops
Hi folks. Any reason this should not do a good job for remote operating in the house? Picking it up for $325 unless there is a good rea...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Undocking equalizer pane
This was closed as Solved but I don't think it is solved it all. I was running this on a 13 inch laptop and Lenovo yoga and it seems like...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Lost transmit
Running 024 all day. Have been home teleworking with the radio on in case any good dx popped up. Mad a few contacts. Not one issue al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Atom netbook
Anyone try running SSDR on an Atom processor Netbook wirelessly? Tnx Greg
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Filtering during rtty test
I noticed during the rtty contest the filtering did not seem as tight as I thought it would be. I was far enough away from some sigs tha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Undocking EQ pane
When operating from the house using my Lenovo Yoga with SSDR maximized the eq panel does not show up (yes, in SSB mode). OS on the Yog...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Tuning in the panadapter
During our crazy wind storm this evening I am setting up for the NAQP. Just about done but I would like to request something for the nex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
Slice control
I had one panadapter open with slice A on 14.262 (or there abouts). I opened a second PA with slice B on 15M CW. I moved PA 1 to th...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Mac operation
Any problems running ssdr and smart at on an iMac using boot camp? Not interested in trying parallels or other VMware. This would onl...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Some Dax Automation
I know too much automation is not a good thing. You find yourself saying....hey...I did not want that to happen. But maybe there is s...
  • Greg, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea