Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 155
Photo of Greg
NF raises when TX
When transmitting on 10M this evening trying to work FT5ZM the entire NF jumps from about -128 dB up to -70 while transmitting with multi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
CAT reset commands
During a contest this weekend I realized the CLEARRIT command that I have programmed into one of the macro messages works great on VFO A ...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
MON function
Please add more gain to the MON function.  I have to turn it ALL the way up and can barely hear myself in my headphones.  Needs quite a b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
DAX Reserved channels
Is it possible to do something to the DAX Reserved channels so they do not show up as an audio device with external programs?  If they ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
CW Filter display
Quite often when opening a new slice and mode is CW the filter passband is wrong.  Comes up as a USB filter.  Have to change mode to some...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
SSDR crashing
Been having issues with SSDR crashing and non responsive while opening multiple pan adapters. 6700 and Win7 Greg
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Vox, mic and dax
In USB with audio input set to BAL and DAX for K9DUR voice keyer input.  I can turn VOX on but nothing happens.  With the MIC input set t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
Tuning bug?
While setting up a few panadapters to watch for FT5ZM pileups (got them on 160 this morning) a ran into a tuning problem.  I have one sli...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Averaging not as good
I know there was some work done on this but averaging does not seem to work nearly as well as the last version.
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
High Noise Floor II
The help desk site is not working right now so I wanted to document this here.  Again I have the High  Noise floor issue here and had to ...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Greg
digital mode settings
With the DAX tx option in 1.1 we can now work normal split in RTTY.  Thanks Flex!!! How about when DIGL or DIGU is selected that they ea...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 6 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
DAX and MIC configuration
When will the capability be available to combine audio inputs such as: DAX+MIC DAX+BAL ACCY+MIC Mainly interested in the DAX+MIC...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Sensitivity
I noticed with only four panadapters open, each about 100-150 kHz wide, the noise floor is between 100-90 dB.  If I set the preamp to 20d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Old support community
I miss the previous version of the support community. I thought it was much easier to find stuff. Like the links that were on the right...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Amp keying
After experimenting with skimmer interfaces all day I decided to try and work KC4AAA on 15m. My external watt meter showed 35W instead o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
Multiple skimmers
I spent a few hours experimenting with multiple skimmers until Alex and Flex come up with connectivity to skimmer server. I thought I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Strange filter settings
Sometimes when I set a slice to CW the filter graphic and the signal comes out as USB. I have to change the mode to anything else and th...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
minimizing a panadapter
Is it possible to minimize a panadapter?  When used with skimmer to send spots to telnet on various frequencies I want to setup a few pan...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea