Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 155
Photo of Greg
Noise floor issues again
Started having the noise floor issues again today.  On 20M with preamp off my NF is usually around -110 to -115 dB.  I was on 6M on one s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Noise Blanker and panadapter
Looking for input from other users who may experience pulse type interference such as that caused by an electric fence. When my fence is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
QSK?
What happened to QSK.  I have delay set to zero but I hear lots of audio popping while sending..not just the rx noise.  Happens with zero...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
AGC threshold persistence
Is anyone else having an issue with AGC-T persistence?  This should be by band.  But anytime I turn the radio on it seems like AGC-T is b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
DAX control
Is it possible to have the corresponding DAX channels open automatically in the control panel when the slice DAX control panel is used to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
FSK added to modes
Please indicate your interest in having FSK added to the mode list. FSK was an advertised mode and the keying inputs are available on th...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg
DAX persistence
Is it possible to add the levels for the various DAX channels to the persistence table so they don't have to be reset all the time? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Dax Control idea
Here's an idea for some enterprising individual.  I was thinking it would be nice to have a USB control box that connect to the compute...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
6700 Timeout
Today when I turned on the radio it got stuck in calibration mode then displayed TIMEOUT.  Did this twice.  Pulling the power then reconn...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Greg
Killing slices
Suggest a method of easily killing slices.  Right now if there are multiple slices on one panadapter you have to click on the off screen ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
NAQP RTTY
Thanks for the Qs Stu!  :) 6700 performed well during the contest but it really needs correct click tuning.  Is this something that is g...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Monitoring DAX audio
This is not really a question rather an observation. I know right now monitoring (MON) the DAX tx audio is not available.  But.... Duri...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg
SmartCat and Win8
Frustration at its finest.  As usual I am unable to install SmartCat on my Win8 system.  Went fine on the Win7 computer.  I have tried ab...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Accessory control
I know Flex is working on a solution for accessory control such as amps and antenna switches. I hope they seriously consider a USB dongl...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Greg
DAX IQ CONNECTIONS
I suffer from the high noise floor problem which pretty much makes things useless.  To correct I have to shut down SSDR and reboot the ra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Shutdown process
I have not seen this posted before so figured I should note this issue. A couple times lately when I shutdown by pressing the power butt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Greg
API
Is the pending API only for access to the radio's digital data or is it for radio control functions as well? ,
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
QSK AND PREAMP
I recently made a post about the QSK.  It seems it is only a problem when the preamp is turned on for the higher bands (absolutely necess...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
Threshold settings
I often find when I go to a new slice that the noise level is very high.  I open the audio controls on the slice and just nudge the thres...
  • Greg, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem