Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 319
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 71 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability.
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability. Maybe low priority but it seems like a simple change. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • 49 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Greg
CW sidetone
Does anyone have any idea when the CW sidetone will be available to monitor via DAX so it can be monitored remotely? 73 Greg AB7R
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 52 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Front Panel Display... An Idea!
How about some radio 'status' information on that neat front panel display. 1. GPS information (Same data, or as much as will fit) ava...
  • 18 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of K6OZY
Upcoming SO2R Board Shots
I snapped some pictures of the upcoming SO2R board at Pacificon.  This thing is a beauty!
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Greg
Changing COM port numbers in SmartSDR CAT
I had a problem with SmartSDR CAT and my US Navigator interface assigning duplicate com ports. I removed all virtual ports leaving some ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Stefano - W2WTZ
Flex 6500 and Acom 600s
I tried with Ddutil, SmartSDR and Omnirig but I can't get communication between 6500 and Acom 600s through RS232. Quite sure it's a probl...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg
Adios!
Well it seems a computer connected SDR won't be in my future.  I am hoping to retire soon....sell the house and the wife, dog, cat and I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Horizontal Line for AGC-T
In order to make AGC-T easier to understand and to adjust I propose that there be a temporary or optional horizontal line representing th...
  • 47 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob Fissel
RadioApp Update
From Marcus' website - we're so close to his new iOS application for the Flex Signature Series radios... UPDATEBeta Tests of the Golden ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
DL8MRE iPad App MANUAL is Online
Marcus DL8MRE has returned from Vacation  He was diving so it was hard to write code under water.The App is very close to being released ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ross Biggar
Power problem solved
I would like to thank all of those who commented and gave advice on the lack of output power from the radios. Especially the comment that...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Keith Schlottman
Splatter TX on 6500
Looking for ideas about what could be causing such a bad transmit signal?  I got a complaint from another ham that I was splattering wh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg
Antenna persistence
I notice sometimes when I close down SSDR and restart it (usually the next day) the antenna selection is not the same as when it closed. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of G7BCX
Realistic alternative to F6k + maestro
Guys, not sure how much exposure this has had in the US yet. I recently spent a whole day playing with this new single-box SDR I have to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob G6EIH
6300 Flashing green led, will not power up
We had a power outage yesterday and since then my 6300 will not start up, the green led just keeps flashing, have tried to factory reset ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve (N9SKM)
WoW new KX2.. /Lets hear some Dayton news.
A million posts about the Kx2 which is a paired down kx3 (same firmware even) on the elecraft reflector. Its cool with a built in mic and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Les Brown
N1MM+ setup with SmartSDR
I'm trying to set up N1MM+ with SmartSDR for a Flex 6500. I must be missing something obvious. In SmartCAT it says to use COM port 5 for ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg
color choices for background and meters
I brought this up some time ago before this community forum started. Would love to see what other think here. Please create an option...
  • 21 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea