Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Martin Smith
Frequency display partly obscured by graphics box in 2560 * 1440 resolution.
Both frequency displays are partially obscured by the graphics box around the frequency display. I guess this was one resolution you didn...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Fldigi User?
If you are an Fldigi user and have downloaded the new 3.22.x version of Fldigi, you should be aware that FlexRadio has provided updated R...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ricky
Flex 6000 Radios.
I was thinking of getting one of these  but after reading about all of the problems I think I will stick with my Flex 3000. I have never ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of np2g
IMD reduction It's been 6 months
Hello Been looking at that IMD on the Flex again.(Yes it does not get better by it's self) Can it be improved  YES . And you  promised ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
Flex Control and 6300
Is the 6000 series lacking in features compared to older versions?  I am a new flex user and see information on the flex control knob doi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
getting very disallusion with my flex
every day theres another problem,i seem to be spending more and more time sorting out dax or something else,just getting fed up with it,a...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K2CM
Synthesizer Frequency error
It is my understanding that there is a frequency error inherent in synthesized radios due to the use of an algorithm or lookup-table to g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of George O'Brien, AB4FH
Pixel Loop Antenna on sale
I saw where others on this forum were interested in a receive antenna. I can vouch for the effectiveness of the Pixel RF Pro mag loop. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Thank You, Flex
Colleagues, It is Thanksgiving morning here in the U.S. and typically on this day we reflect on what we can be thankful for in life. Obv...
  • 13 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of William Hein
Does WSJT-X work with SSDR?
I have Googled WSJT-X and Smart SDR but can't find any info that seems applicable to the current version of WSJT-X. There is no reference...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bentley
frequency calibration
My 6700 is 50 Hz off frequency, no big deal, but can this be adjusted or calibrated out using a known accurate souce and if so, how?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
ARRL 2014 Sweepstakes experience with Flex 6700
Yesterday I completed a write up of my experiences in the CW and Phone weekends of the 2014 ARRL Sweepstakes.  The write up was much too ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
New Accessory for Flex6700 - Cognitive Processor Bus Interface
Press Release - for immediate publication K6TU announces Cognitive Processor Bus Interface for the FlexRadio 6700 Woodside, California:...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George O'Brien, AB4FH
SSDR 1.3.8 transmit interlock does not function in CW mode
Caution to owners of SteppIr antennasOn F6700 running SSDR vers. 1.3.8 the transmit blocking does not seem to work in CW mode.  I have at...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Keith Morrison
6300 dual vfo
When working split operation, can I have the DX station in one ear and the rest of the crowd calling in the other ear of my heil headset?...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DrTeeth
Is it me?
I don't know if it is just me, but the megaphone symbol that is next to the info box for the latest SSDR release looks like a thumbs down...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
whenever i open second slice my receive volume goes down
as the title says,when every I open a second slice my receive volume goes down,very strange
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Martin Ewing AA6E
DAX receive gets into funny state (JT65)
Running a '6700 with 1.3.8 software with DAX link to wsjt-x JT65 software.  Using Win7 on a Core i7-920 system with GT640 graphics. We ob...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
CPU utilization with SSDR 1.3.8
Hi fellows, has anyone got the same CPU utilization on F6700 with 8 PAN`s open ?This is a problem or just a issues of SSDR 1.3.8 ?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony Hateley
When I open 4slices on my 6500 the rx icon greys when I open 4th slice?
when I open indevidual slices or 4 on one band rx icon greys,what's happening
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem