Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 42
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Mark - W3II
Memories and Most Recently Used Frequency Utility
I have spent countless hours enjoying my Flex-6500. To improve my operating proficiency I have written a utility to track my most recentl...
  • 25 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary Robertson - KY5R
N1MM+ Voice Keyer Configuration for Flex-6500
In the Community, I have seen several conversations about using N1MM+ Voice Keyer capabilities with the Flex-6000 radios. Does anyone hav...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
K6TU Remote - release announcement V1.2
First of all, sincere thanks to all the folks who have helped test K6TU Remote and to everyone else for their patience.  The test group h...
  • 3 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter Kirsop
Crash following profile change
When switching to a different saved profile I am experiencing the occasional crash. SSDR closes with an error that it has lost connection...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Cristina Staats
New user--need info abt good computer to buy.
Hello, I am new to this community so please forgive a mistake or two with posts--not sure how all this works yet. I just bought a new F...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Problem Using MOX with FlexControl
With version 1.4.3, I am trying to engage MOX with the FlexControl. When I press the appropriate button on the FlexControl, the MOX butto...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Cannot Transmit Using Remote from Laptop - SmartSDR 1.4.0
I cannot transmit when using the SmartSDR's 1.4.0 remote capability from my Apple notebook when using parallels. Everything else works ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
How to use DDUtil v3 Macros to select Bypass on Palstar AT-Auto
I have a Flex-6500 that I use along with my older, legacy Palstar AT-Auto and DDUtil v3. In the DDUtil/Setup/Other tab, I have Repeater 1...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Problem Using DAX Channel 1 with Flex-6500
Today, I tried to use my Flex-6500 with both K9DUR's Voice Keyer and with N1MM+ Voice Keyer. In both instances, I initially used DAX Audi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill-W9OL
DAX TX Gain question
I'm occasionally getting responses that my signal is too wide, or spalattering when operating JT65 This am a fellow asked if I had the Co...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
CQ WW SSB Results
just put in several hours on the CQ WW SSB Contest.  This is the second time with the 6500 and I was able to triple last year's score! ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
no monitor audio
Unable to hear any audio monitor.  DAX disabled, cw sidetones work ok.. mon button selected and volume indicator up to reasonable level.....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Distorted Audio Out Of K9DUR's Voice Keyer Program
For some time, I have attempted, without success, to use K9DUR's excellent Voice Keyer Program with my Flex-6500 and SmartSDR 1.3. It wor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Wish List for Future API Application Development
Noted below are a few API development applications that I would love to see implemented in the future. I know that some of these may be...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Post-Processed Audio Output to Digital Channel?
As I prepare to run more contests on my 6500 using Voice Keying programs (K9DUR and N1MM among others) I must record separately from my m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Best Practices
I wish the Community Page had an area reserved for Best Practices, perhaps under the Categories Section. As the Flex-6000 series and Smar...
  • 14 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken K7YR
Flex 6xxx and Ray's Voice Keyer
Does someone have a set of comprehensive instructions of integrating Ray's Voice keyer to the 6XXX radios? Lots of discussion, but it is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Forrest
Frequency memory program
Is there a frequency memory program avail to store frequently used freqs for a 6500?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve - N5AC
Which features do you feel "work marginally" that we need to address?
We will continue to do bug fixes as we release, but we're tending to do releases that have both features and bug fixes in each release ra...
  • 5 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question