Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 383
Photo of K1DBO
HRD DM780 and multiple instances
I've been trying to run multiple instances of DM780 each against a different slice.  I have the connectivity down but I dont understand h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Keith Schlottman
FHM-1 won't PTT Maestro but VOX works
My Maestro has been working well remoting from my office to home with CW, so I decided to set it up for SSB.  Rather than use a fancy mic...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N4DCD
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kent Olsen
Lockup after upgrade to v2.1.32
Radio: Flex-6500 SSDR: V2.1.32 Operating system: Win10 Pro 64 bit 2 Times now after walking out of the shack and walking back in, the co...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bob Wright, N7ZO
CW on SSB modes
With the recent sporadic E openings on 6 meters, I find I miss a feature I had on my K3 which is the ability to transmit CW while in USB...
  • 28 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
SmartSDR v2.1.32 works well and now using Bal XLR/TRS mic input
V2.1.32 installed with NO issues after following the installation instructions provided. 60 meter (5.371.5kHz) issue of not tuning on the...
  • Ernest - W4EG, 6 days ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Flex 6300 Noise Blanker
I posted on this Forum some tears ago regarding the NB on the Flex 630 using any version of Smart SDR No matter how I set the NB it disto...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Dayton 2018
I guess I need to start planning for Dayton this year.  Where's the Flex banquet going to be held?  I need to start digging up room reser...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Russell
Orlando HamCation 2018 Meetup
I'm not a Flex owner yet but do have a 6400 on pre-order. I'll be at HamCation all days this year and would love to meet and talk with an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
How to Build a Quiet Station
Here’s a link to PowerPoint “How to Build a Quiet Station V2.pptx” in my Dropbox for a talk I gave at the San Diego DX ca club in July. ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Hello is anyone home?
I called FRS today to ask a question and there is no one to answer the phone. Has everyone there packed it in and left for more dryer, sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken W9IE
Home Brew BAND EDGE MARKERS
Simple way to create BAND EDGE MARKERS. You can create markers anywhere you want with this method. Following Sets a marker at 7.125000   ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Flex 6700, K3, KX3 IC-7800 CQ WWDX SSB Shoot Out
FLEX 6700 - K3 - KX3 - IC-7800 Shoot – Out  Report  - CQ WW DX SSB 2014 Nov 24-25, 2014   Background: Dennis N6KI and I ha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 52 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
SmartLink remote accessess using Android software
Read the conversation about SmartLink in search for other operating system beside Apple. SmartLink does not  include apps for  operating ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K6NOK- Bill
Which speaker for 6000 series do you use???
Just wondering what others recommend for a good amplified speaker to use with the 6300. Would rather not use those those cheapo stereo co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Maestro and VPN Setup ?
Can anyone tell me 'exactly' how to setup my Maestro/Flex 6500 for remote use in Florida this winter and I'm not expecting Flex to have V...
  • 7 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR V1.2 - APF could use more gain - it seems diminished from the alpha version
The APF gain in V1.2 seems to be less pronounced than in the alpha version I tested.  The Q slider is working fine but the gain appears d...
  • 39 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Paul Mandel
Beta and WSJT-X
Since the upgrade to the Beta version I have had issues with retries with WSJT-X 16.   At first when changing bands I would get the dialo...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question