Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 23
Photo of Carl Denbow
Flex Control with 6400M/6600M
Simple question, based on my pre-order of an M series radio: Will the FlexControl continue to work with the 6400M and 6600M?  I've looked...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 5 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of kk4x
6700 for sale
Too many radios and down sizing. 9 month old 6700 no issues, (my extra one) comes with Handle and microphone, have box some where. 6k plu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Gastonet
FlexRadio 6500 + ThumbDV not working
Hi everyone. I finally got my ThumbDV, no problem at all installing it following Ed's how-to. Now everytime I transmit it only gets out w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KG9DW
Will SmartLink require a public ip?
I'm double-nat'd through my internet provider. Does the SmartLink service require a public facing IP? 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Skala
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Will the SmartLink brokered connection be available for my other Remote Station needs?
As I understand SmartLink the FRS involvement is limited to "brokering" the initial connection and presumably keeping track of resource l...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald, VE2HJ
Remote RX only site
Hi, I am planning to put beverage antennas on a remote site one mile from my QTH. My gold is to RX from the remote site and TX locally.Wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
Another quick video on Wide Noise Blanker performance against powerline noise.
Came home this afternoon to powerline noise on 40 meters. Thought band was dead until I kicked on the wide noise blanker. Band was crap b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John Cooper
VPN in SmartSDR 2.0
Will SmartSDR 2.0 still support VPN operation with or without SmartLink?  Can SmartLink turn the DC radio power on and off remotely? I u...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Watts - K4QJZ
6700R not work with the Maestro any longer?
My Maestro at some point during the last upgrade time period has stopped seeing my 6700R, it sees my 6700 with no issues. This is true wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
W5KUB Video of interview with Gerald K5SDR at Xenia.
I posted this on the FB group - but wanted to share here. ------ There was just a re-play of an interview with Gerald K5SDR on the W5KUB...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mack McCormick
Fully Automated Flex Station using the radio as a server
At the Dayton Hamvention Flex Radio banquet I was asked to present how I'm using my Flex Radio station in a fully automated fashion using...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark Libner
Balanced Mic Input Difference 6500 vs 6600
I have been extremely happy with the balanced mic input on my 6500. I am using a PR781 Heil mic directly connected to the balanced mic in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elan Paim
flex6600m BL LINE MIC ?
is the new 6600 i see it have one mIC connection on the back  is this connection is normal connection like it was on the 6700 ?  or there...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elan Paim
may i ask the versio 2.0 will cost about $200 every time ??
with the 6700 i think the new coming update software is this will cost $200  for how long ?  is this for ever update from 2.0 up ? or is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elan Paim
granite firewire cable only/ any one
looking for granite firewire cable  [not card] if any one have this cable for sale please ? 73 elan g0uut
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Elan Paim
granite firewire any one ?
is any one have granite firewire for sale ? 73 elan g0uut
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Elan Paim
wanted flex 5000a /3000 EU only
wanted flex radio 5000A /3000 please send all info including price picture and condition /thank you  paimg0uut@btinternet.com  vy 73 elan...
  • Elan Paim, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
T8 issue ( preamp shows Pre1 )
Hi Darrin, I have just noticed that on my win 10 laptop, T8 shows the preamp settings as +10, +20,+30, but on my computer also with win10...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered