Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 52
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jim - N7CXI
"Certified Used" 6400M delivered today - ATU doesn't appear to be working
Received the 6400M today, unboxed and hooked up this evening. Everything seems to be fine so far except the ATU. Pressing the ATU (quick...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Geoffrey Burns
CW Contesting Remotely
With NAQP CW this weekend, I would like to run some of the contest while I am not at home through SmartSDR and SmartLink, and either N1MM...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of haruo nishimura
turf file for japan
I bought FLEX - 6500 from my American friend. Is there a way to obtain Japanese TURF file due to Japanese transmission frequency restrict...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm setup with Ver 2.3.9?
I saw a link on here somewhere with details on how to setup for N1MM+ and the new Ver 2.3.9 software but I can't find the link now that I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
SmartSDR and WSJT-X Quick Start Guide
Hello, I have created a simple quick start guide to setup SmartSDR and WSJT-X. This is meant to be a basic setup to get you on the air. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
The DIY controller and a question for designers
Now that my controller is completed I am thinking about the best way to key the rig in remote mode. Probably my idea is stupid, but I am...
  • 9 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Don-KB6TSQ
Automatic receive bandwidth switch during transmit in digital modes
I watched a video that Steve Hicks made about noise.  You can find the video here: https://youtu.be/xXXj1Ko4ZXg?t=352   In this video...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rej va2am
I just ordered Flex 6600 with Flex control + Mic & acc. and confused with all the manuals
 I am confused about all manuals, should I also use Flex4000(M) 6000 (M) user guide or the SmartSDR software user guide will be just fine?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Logging remotely by WAN using different computers ?
I'm really enjoying my 6300, mostly used remotely via VNC. I've been considering the v2.0 upgrade but like many others, I'm having a hard...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Thall
Newbie to N1MM. I need help.
I am trying to get N1MM logging program set up to use with CWops.  I am able to get N1MM to track my frequency on my 6300.  I have no clu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of AH0U
Auto selection of RX antenna
On 160 and 80 meters I use an RX ant in A port is there a way to set my 6700 so when I go to there bands I do not have to manually set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
Problemwith the 2.0.19 license upgrade today(day after Christmas)
Hi Guys, I received a certificate from my wife good for an update from version 1 to version 2 for Xmas. So today I proceeded to download ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
ddutil Set Antennas by Band Flex-6X000
Hello, I have been trying to learn more about ddutil but I am still struggling with a few features. Is it possible to setup ddutil to se...
  • Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Setting up a Remote Operation operator list with restrictions
Clubs and leasing operations need a sign on process that can set operation parameters depending on the operator's license conditions. My ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Doug - K3TZR
Open source Mac-native software for Flex 6000 users
This is more of an announcement than an Idea but hopefully it will generate some new ideas. I would like to announce the availability of...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Phone (cell) patch
With the recent disasters, I am thinking of adding phone patch capabilities to the shack. The problem is that I no longer have a wired la...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered