Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 45
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rej va2am
I just ordered Flex 6600 with Flex control + Mic & acc. and confused with all the manuals
 I am confused about all manuals, should I also use Flex4000(M) 6000 (M) user guide or the SmartSDR software user guide will be just fine?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
Logging remotely by WAN using different computers ?
I'm really enjoying my 6300, mostly used remotely via VNC. I've been considering the v2.0 upgrade but like many others, I'm having a hard...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Thall
Newbie to N1MM. I need help.
I am trying to get N1MM logging program set up to use with CWops.  I am able to get N1MM to track my frequency on my 6300.  I have no clu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bruce Croskey
Auto selection of RX antenna
On 160 and 80 meters I use an RX ant in A port is there a way to set my 6700 so when I go to there bands I do not have to manually set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
Problemwith the 2.0.19 license upgrade today(day after Christmas)
Hi Guys, I received a certificate from my wife good for an update from version 1 to version 2 for Xmas. So today I proceeded to download ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
ddutil Set Antennas by Band Flex-6X000
Hello, I have been trying to learn more about ddutil but I am still struggling with a few features. Is it possible to setup ddutil to se...
  • Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stan - VA7NF
Setting up a Remote Operation operator list with restrictions
Clubs and leasing operations need a sign on process that can set operation parameters depending on the operator's license conditions. My ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Doug - K3TZR
Open source Mac-native software for Flex 6000 users
This is more of an announcement than an Idea but hopefully it will generate some new ideas. I would like to announce the availability of...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Phone (cell) patch
With the recent disasters, I am thinking of adding phone patch capabilities to the shack. The problem is that I no longer have a wired la...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy - KU7T
2 operators, 2 computers, 1 radio?
We currently expanded our contest Run station with a 2nd transceiver, sharing the antenna, amp, but using 2 computers controlled by N1MM+...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Denley W3XY
Flex Meter V1.2
In anticipation of upcoming changes in the Flex Radio API, I have updated the Flex Meter program that I wrote a few years ago. This is a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Eduardo Carvalho - KC8R
TX Out of Band Locks Radio in TX After Returning to Band
As I was operating on ARRL DX SSB I accidentally transmitted on the edge of the band at 14.349 MHz, the radio was smart enough to not tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Oliver
Mic/PTT not working when DAX enabled
Hi, I'm a new Flex 6300 owner in need of help/advice. I have set my flex nicely to work with my computer and N1MM+ Logger. The CQ WW is...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim
VOX Operation
I am using a Flex 6700 with N1MM set up as SO2R............I have the VOX enabled, however, the VOX does not key radio
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin K4VD, Elroy
CW Sidetone? Straight Key Hell
I see other posts related to CW sidetone not being available on the DAX output. With a straight key it's even worse. I have headphones ov...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of dan flynn
Low power output on flex 6300 after upgrade to Software v.1.6.17.156
Using Windows 7.  Upgraded my Flex 6300 to software version v.1.6.17.156, and installed DSTAR and FreeDV waveforms.  Software loaded fine...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
2016 CQ WPX RTTY
As usual, the 6500 was a fantastic RTTY rig! I love the new RTTY mode, which makes it simple to pounce on signals, and the panadapter giv...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise