Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Peter
My 6300 seem off Freq.
Though I have had my 6300 (new) for a few months I have not really been using it much but have just noticed that it seem off frequency on...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Question
Photo of DrTeeth
DAX broken?
Rig was working fine last night. Now cannot get auto on my PC. The RX display in DAX control panel looks correct, but all I can get from ...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug K0DV
Using FT8 with Maestro
I have the 6700 and the Maestro.  I have no problem running FT8 with SmartSDR, but I'm having no luck using the Maestro for FT8. With WSJ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Radio not found
Well as I work my way towards a remotable station I keep running into potential issues and wonder how you remote pros are getting around ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay
XBOX ONE
Interference with xbox one. When my son turns on his xbox one there are a series of signals across about 30hz apart of course I see it on...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom - WQ5O
Interference help
Good evening Flexers, This QRM is driving me crazy.  It's a 1 second down frequency sweep about 1 second apart.  Please see the pic of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N9VC
Is this normal?
Hi, Wondering if this is normal. I have a 6700 and sometimes listen to old time radio programs out of Canada at night. If I shut down ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug K0DV
2.0 needs to fix the equalizers
The TX audio equalize on my 6700 is always on when I transmit using my Heil PR 781.  Sometimes I turn on the receive equalizer to fix an ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered