Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of Doug K0DV
No DAX TX to select - it doesn't appear in the list
Using Flex 6700, Win 7, Ver 2.4.9 SmartSDR. FT8 set up and tests properly, except when I try to send output to the TX DAX channel, using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sterling, AK1K
FT8 Rx stopped working on 6600
FT8 Rx has stopped working on my 6600. I get no input signal to WSJT-X shown on the vertical scale on the bottom left of the screen and n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Doug K0DV
Using FT8 with Maestro
I have the 6700 and the Maestro.  I have no problem running FT8 with SmartSDR, but I'm having no luck using the Maestro for FT8. With WSJ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
FT8 randomly stops transmitting
I've been running FT8 on my 6300 for 6 months and it was working well until recently when I added a second monitor to my computer and mov...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug K0DV
Version 2.3.7 issue with Maestro and very low audio output
Just installed V. 2.3.7 and have a problem getting enough audio through the radio.  Can't get SSB power more than three watts peak with h...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Walker
SmartSDR V2 and WSJTx setup video
All This video was just uploaded to help with the initial setup of WSJTx V1.9 and SmartSDR V2.    Mike va3mw
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
noise burst on transmit
RE: original post:https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/noise_burst_at_beginning_of_transmissionI do not believe this was fixe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug K0DV
Operating power on FT8 only reaches 35 watts with power set at 100 watts
When operating FT8 with my 6700, when I turn the power up to 100 watts, on transmit the power meter says the radio's power is 35 watts an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
DEXP not working
Great program! I just got back from Oregon and used this program several times and it worked great. Outstanding TX audio reports too! D...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug K0DV
Maestro Noise burst
Maestro Problem: Noise burst on SSB transmission when using the SmartLink WAN remote. When I hit the MOX button, other hams tell me that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N9VC
Is this normal?
Hi, Wondering if this is normal. I have a 6700 and sometimes listen to old time radio programs out of Canada at night. If I shut down ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug K0DV
Maestro's audio level and compression software meters during CW go full scale.
Have had the Maestro for about a week now.  Worked CW today on the local LAN and the new right hand side compression and level meters go ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Orman
Networked remote power device suggestions?
Hi, Does anybody have a suggestion on how to remotely turn on/off the FlexRadio 6600M remotely, over the network? I've sent an email to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W4KCN
Random Disconnect
Radio randomly disconnects whether I am actively using or just left running. Is this a bug or a feature?   It's about time for an answe...
  • 5 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ross Biggar
Maestro query
My Maestro is showing the following : Log in to view Smartlink Account setting Waiting on hardware initilization (W,X,Y,Z,K,XTS,YTS,CSN,E...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Paul Burton
I'm A Bit Disappointed in V2.0
I would preface this post by saying I'm very happy with my Flex 6300 and how it performs. I wouldn't trade it for any current superhet o...
  • 12 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Preventing Windows 10 Updates
Although its probably bad timing to discuss this during the weekend that the Wannacry ransomware attack was unleashed, taking advantage o...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Doug K0DV
2.0 needs to fix the equalizers
The TX audio equalize on my 6700 is always on when I transmit using my Heil PR 781.  Sometimes I turn on the receive equalizer to fix an ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
Smart SDR Griffin PowerMate PTT latency.
Hi, I have just purchased a BT Griffin PowerMate, as for me one of the biggest downsides of SmartSDR iOS was the ability to easily and q...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Stu Phillips - K6TU
How you can access your Radio over the Internet (WAN) TODAY
Here is a simple and inexpensive solution to get WAN access over the Internet to your Flex-6000 series radio TODAY. The following soluti...
  • 14 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Praise