Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 325
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600, all the good ones are not powered, Has anyone found a nice one yet? J...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don
Can someone tell me how get the power back in the A Flag running SmartSDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 60 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ed Stallman
sainsmart or denkovi relay for band decoder
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Osterling
Flex control with DDUtils
I'm expecting delivery of the flex control in the next day or so and will use it with my laptop/6600. I've noticed the mention of DDUtils...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marc Lalonde
144 VUCC #786 100% Flexradio 6700/6600
Hi  ok i not always rant  ;-) i just got my 144mhz  VUCC #786 today  ,all made whit 6700/6600 in less that a year of remote operation ;-...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig Williams
Yaesu MD-100 desk microphone 5 volt power for it's preamp with 6400
I see posts about using the Yaesu MD-100 with the 6400 but none address the 5 volts required to power it's equalizer. In the microphone t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave
Flex 6400 - Can't transmit on FT8
I have the latest WSJT-X software and the latest update for my brand-new 6400. I am receiving and decoding FT8 just fine, but I keep gett...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Al Dewey
Problem with RCA TX1, RCA TX2, RCA TX3 Keying KPA500 Amp
Had 6600M about a week now.  Tried it with KPA500 amp today.  For some reason, RCA TX1, RCA TX2, and RCA TX3 are not keying.  I have them...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
2018 ARRL RTTY Roundup results posted showcasing flex SO2R
the 2018 ARRL rtty roundup results are posted and official.  N6WM won the Pacific Division Single Op High Power Assisted category with a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marc Lalonde
6600 Sherwood racking
Hi  since is see no one raise the interrogation ,i do it  if my memory is good ,as continuous performance improvement  the new radio ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Skala
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
Who wants KE9NS PowerSDR Features in SmartSDR 2.0
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of NX6D Dave
M Series Radios start-up advice
There have been a few instances lately of M Series radios (6400M, 6600M) not starting up correctly.  These instances have sometimes left ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Question about DAX audio ? Is this correct for a Flex 6500 Using latest version 2.33 software
I have had some issues with my audio running FT-8 and other digital programs.  So I went to look into my device manager.  I'm wondering w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
Best Ethernet Switch for Maestro, 6500?
Since getting a Maestro I occasionally have my 6500 lock up in transmit mode during long CW QSOs.  This happens on several bands and at l...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
How to setup SainSmart/Devorik relay board USB BIT driver in SSDR for antenna that does muntipul bands on ONE feedline?
I have a SteppIR, with one feedline, that works for 20m-6m...  I'm currently using DDUtil to control my homebrew remote antenna switch, w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan - NC4RA
Connected my 2MLDPA and now all panadapters switch to the 2 meter band when it is selected
I have a brand new 2MLDPA, Flex 6700 and running SSDR 2.1.33. I have configured the usb cable to LDPA 2m With only one panadapter runni...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
CQWW SSB 2017 post contest report
Someone who shall remain nameless asked once on the CQ-contest list if anyone had placed in the top 10 single op with a Flex 6000 series ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Praise