Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 340
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
WSJT-x v2.0.0
Today is the official release date for WSJT-x v2.0.0.  Upgraded from the WSJT-x site in a couple of minutes with no issues.  Urge all Fle...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Declan Craig
Potential new user seeks clarification
Hi, after years of using Icom am considering a complete change and moving to SDR with Flex. I'm just unclear on the idea of slice receive...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W2ECK
CW Skimmer and SDR Bridge
I have CW Skimmer 2.1 & SDR-Bridge 1.6.4 installed and running. Using SSDR v2.4.9. CW Skimmer is showing signals and call signs, so it se...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 54 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon Turner
KPA500, 6xxx, and 10.8 beta
Has anyone set up a KPA500, 6x00 and 10.8 beta? Experience, set-up and cabling? Jon/WW6ZZ
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Flex 6400 - Can't transmit on FT8
I have the latest WSJT-X software and the latest update for my brand-new 6400. I am receiving and decoding FT8 just fine, but I keep gett...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of k0eoo
DAX 1809 problem? Need help...
I uninstalled V2.4.9, which was working just fine, then I install 1809 and did all the required restarts, reinstalled V2.4.9, restart.......
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Elecraft XV144 Transverter Setup
I've just completed building an Elecraft XV144 Transverter (Common IF) and would like to confirm my setup prior to performing the alignme...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
Logger, DX4WIN ,radio driver for Flex 6000 series.
The problem is that the current rig driver for the flex6000 for the logger program, DX4WIN, developed sever years ago, has several issues...
  • k0eoo, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR and CW Skimmer frequencies not in sync
Running latest versions of SmartSDR and SDR Bridge, the radio does not follow clicks on the skimmer , Any suggestions?  Andy K3UK
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob G6EIH
SmartLink service down
Looks like SmartLink service is down, can login however it keeps asking for user details which cannot be entered.
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ed - W2RF
New CW Skimmer v2.1 and SDR-Bridge v1.6.4
Initial testing of SDR-Bridge v1.6.4 with the new v2.1 of CW Skimmer looks good. Let me know of any issues either here or at the web site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Nice Website (August 2018)
The new main FlexRadio Systems website is really nice. A lot of information reorganized and a very fresh feel. http://www.flexradio.com...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John - K3MA
Power Genius XL Amplifier Noise
Below I have copied with permission some information on the cooling of the RF-Kit 2K+ amplifier.  It uses a pair of LDmos finals and prod...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Dewey
Can Power Levels Be Set By Slice Rather Than Band on 6600M?
I often run my new 6600M in contests doing SO2R.    In some contests, I will enter as High Power and run the KPA 500 at 500w which takes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
Rack and handle kit for 6500/6700 for sale...
I have a "new in the box" rack mount and handle kit for the 6500/6700.  I will sell both for $100 + shipping.  please contact me off line...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question