Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 301
Photo of Geoff - W8GNM
Flex 6600M Input and Output Impedance Specifications
I am in the process or integrating my new Flex 6600M into my ham shack.I need to know the input and output impedances of the audio I/O to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Praise to the Flex team.
I would like to thank the Flex team for this upgrade. The visual effects are great and the version installed very smoothly.
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of NX6D Dave
SmartSDR for Windows User Guide, version 2.1.30
We are not going to publish the SmartSDR for Windows User Guide for SmartSDR version 2.1.30 at this time.  The primary objective of the 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim, VK6EI
Have any 6400M radios actually shipped yet?
Wondering if anyone can confirm if any 6400M radios have actually shipped out yet? If not are we any closer to them being shipped? Bei...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry - W8LLL
SPE AMPS USA
I read in another forum that SPE AMPS USA is no longer in business (not answering phones or taking orders) but there is an excellent alte...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Harry Williams
CW Skimmer Problems
I am trying to get CW skimmer running and it appears to work fine when going to slice A but not other slices. I am using skimmer V2.0 and...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Larry - WA7LZO
Maestro Online - In The Bar!
Great reception at the bar, as the joint's WiFi works OK. Oh, and that's a nice snifter of Courvoisier XO cognac my brother Jim, KA7GZR, ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
is there squelch in FRstacks?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR and CW Skimmer frequencies not in sync
Running latest versions of SmartSDR and SDR Bridge, the radio does not follow clicks on the skimmer , Any suggestions?  Andy K3UK
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve K9ZW
6400/6600 - An Opportunity to Upgrade Connectors?
With the New Flex-6400, Flex-6400M, Flex-6600 and Flex-6600M moving from Prototype to Production, is this an opportunity to upgrade the r...
  • 6 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of IZ2ODM
USB port hooked with ACOM 2000A
Hello ; I've just hooked the CAT port of the (rear 15 P) consolle of ACOM 2000A with USB port trought USB FTDI genuine cable (immediately...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
CQWW SSB 2017 post contest report
Someone who shall remain nameless asked once on the CQ-contest list if anyone had placed in the top 10 single op with a Flex 6000 series ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rich McCabe
6600M and 3rd and 4th receiver
I have not operated a Maestro so honestly know little about them.  I just noticed a video in Germany where Gerald was showing off the 660...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
All V2 CAT ports lost at startup this morning? How to recover??
I started up my W10 PC and 6500 running V2.0.19 this morning and couldn't get my logging program to follow the radio.  After a bit of loo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark WS7M
Good QSO with K0EOO
I meet up with some guys on 7.169 usually on Saturday or Sunday and this morning K0EOO, a member of this forum dropped in. It was cool t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of k0eoo
iOS app, do I have to delete and then reinstall the iOS app to get the latest version?
The update for the SSDR iOS app is not showing up in update section of the App Store.  So do I need to wait or delete/reinstall? This is...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Why would someone buy one of these radios? I don't know anything about them! What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Thanks!
 I don't know anything about these thing! Why would you buy one of these? What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Why this specifi...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Genius Power XL
copy from FCC report ... no 10m CW possible - must be a mistake !
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
error fpga fan speed
Is there a fix for this problem or do I have to send it in? I see others have had this problem. Don...w2xb running a flex 6500
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered