Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 333
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 64 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Nice Website (August 2018)
The new main FlexRadio Systems website is really nice. A lot of information reorganized and a very fresh feel. http://www.flexradio.com...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John - K3MA
Power Genius XL Amplifier Noise
Below I have copied with permission some information on the cooling of the RF-Kit 2K+ amplifier.  It uses a pair of LDmos finals and prod...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Dewey
Can Power Levels Be Set By Slice Rather Than Band on 6600M?
I often run my new 6600M in contests doing SO2R.    In some contests, I will enter as High Power and run the KPA 500 at 500w which takes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of k0eoo
Rack and handle kit for 6500/6700 for sale...
I have a "new in the box" rack mount and handle kit for the 6500/6700.  I will sell both for $100 + shipping.  please contact me off line...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Welcome Neal K3NC as the newest member of the FlexRadio team
I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome Neal Campbell, K3NC as our newest FlexRadio employee.  Neal was an original SDR-1000 owner a...
  • 8 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dallas k1dw
N1MM+ and 6600 2..3.9 SSDR CW
Trying to get N1MM+ (latest version ) and SSDR (2.3.9) to work SO2R with 6600. The  N1MM+ data entry window Keyboard commands do not shif...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of IZ2ODM
USB port hooked with ACOM 2000A
Hello ; I've just hooked the CAT port of the (rear 15 P) consolle of ACOM 2000A with USB port trought USB FTDI genuine cable (immediately...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Spots and +0
After running SSDR with spots for awhile, I have a bunch of +0 spots on the panadapter.  If I use the clear all spots option, it gets rid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
No spots with Slicemaster & HRD
I'm unable to get spots to show. I'm running v.2.3.7 & Slice Master v0.10.4c and HRD Log.  Spots in SSDR are enabled, Send spots to radio...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Who all is on FT8?
I'd like to add your call to my wanted callsign list in JT Alert if you use FT8 Feel free to email me:  ws7m@arrl.net or post here!  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600
I'm looking for Quality powered speaker to sit beside my FLEX 6600, all the good ones are not powered, Has anyone found a nice one yet? J...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don
Can someone tell me how get the power back in the A Flag running SmartSDR?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed N5DG
sainsmart or denkovi relay for band decoder
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Osterling
Flex control with DDUtils
I'm expecting delivery of the flex control in the next day or so and will use it with my laptop/6600. I've noticed the mention of DDUtils...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marc Lalonde
144 VUCC #786 100% Flexradio 6700/6600
Hi  ok i not always rant  ;-) i just got my 144mhz  VUCC #786 today  ,all made whit 6700/6600 in less that a year of remote operation ;-...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Craig Williams
Yaesu MD-100 desk microphone 5 volt power for it's preamp with 6400
I see posts about using the Yaesu MD-100 with the 6400 but none address the 5 volts required to power it's equalizer. In the microphone t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question