Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron W4RDM
Any pictures of the 6400 with handle and rack mount options?
Would like to see on a radio before I order?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob W8RMV
Only the lower half of the VFO freq numbers showing
When using the 6400M in PC mode using v2.1.32, the flag & the panel showing the VFO frequency, only shows the lower half of the numbers. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K3SF
How do you know what Slice is assigned what SCU??
Basic question is how do you know what slice is assigned to what SCU in a multi-SCU flex radio ( aka 6600 and 6700's series). I have not...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
SSDR and 6400M?
What or how do you run SSDR with the 6400M? Each time I have tried to use it, it tries to download to a lower version. do I have to turn ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Orman
Right and left audio level diversity mode
When using SmartSDR, you can adjust the r/l audio levels independently when in diversity mode. When using the front panel on the 6600M (a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
Flex direction vs. customer wish list?
How does Flex decide priorities for features? I am interested in buying a model 6400 or 6600.  On a purchase decision this size, I want ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Timothy Dorey
6400M off frequency
noticed radio was off frequency tried to do Cal nothing changed had to put in offset -647ppb this brought it to equal tones on WWV any on...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of David Orman
Networked remote power device suggestions?
Hi, Does anybody have a suggestion on how to remotely turn on/off the FlexRadio 6600M remotely, over the network? I've sent an email to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Orman
fldigi + 6600M - hamlib?
Has anybody gotten fldigi working with the new 6400/6600 series using hamlib vs. rigcat? I see there's a Flex 6xxx option in Hamlib, but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Orman
Signal level incorrect with mouse hover?
I'm trying to determine if my antennas will work as they are somewhat closely spaced. I'm following the full duplex isolation worksheet. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wayne
Flex Radio Sales Line
Is the Sales Line closed today. For over 75 minutes now 11:25 - 12:43 calls cycle thru the que then a recording "We cant take your call n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6600Ms with final software ready for covers and pack out
Thought everyone would like to see the new radios loaded with final software.  These units are ready for covers, final pack out, and ship...
  • 10 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Simon Lambert
Pure Signal!!!!!!
Pure Signal!!! Do not let the guys go! For when the Pure signal with Flex? Everything is to wear it in open source to devellopper someth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K4ELO
Did anyone who has paid their 6600M invoice get a tracking number yet?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred  W9TB
Videos
Why have we not seen some video's from the A teem on the 6400 and 6600 ? Must be a reason just would like to know.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N4TTY
After using SmartSDR remotely with v2.0.17 and if I close SmartSDR and try to reopen the radio shows "in use"
As the title indicates, the radio is showing in use if I try to restart SmartSDR a second time after closing it the first time.  Again th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Orman
Adaptive predistortion, enhanced noise reduction, diversity/phased antenna noise reduction, other enhancements on the way?
I've searched the forum and primarily found older threads which indicated improvements would be coming in these areas, but I do not see w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark WS7M
A shout out and big thank you to Tim!
Hi All, I'm 60.  I've been in high technology for 35 years of my life.  I've been in the hot seat more than a few times with angry custo...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Doug Seyler
Can I use the ATU from the 6300 in the 6400?
I have a Flex 6300 with ATU. Does the new 6400 use the same ATU, or must I buy a new one?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question