Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Mark - WS7M
My own logging/control software - Why I love Flex
*** Warning - Long Read - Sorry I am a nerd.  Lets just get that out in the open first.Far more than operating I like building, creating...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chas
Spots studder when using DXLab with 6400 or 6600M
All spots are working with these radios and DXLab. However, about once a minute the callouts disappears off the panadapter for a split se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Linley
VFO B opens on w/o asking?
Operating 20m SSB this morning.  VFO B opens without asking?  I close it and it opens again and again?  Using Flex 6600, SmartSDR v2.3.9....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt NQ6N
Spots on the panafall show up multiple times if the call has been spotted by multiple RBN nodes.
I am loving the new spots integration on the panafall.  I noticed the other day while operating in the CWT that the same call was stackin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John G3WGV
Spots API
The new spots capability in V2.3.7 is brilliant and the API is ridiculously easy to implement. Within 2 minutes of seeing the FlexLib cod...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Has anyone gotten spots to display on all panadapters?
I managed to get spots to work using Commander and Spot Collector but it seems to be limited to whatever slices I designate as VFO A and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of spopiela
Can FLEX solve the interface issues with Logging and Digital signal interface issues?
I love my 6500 running basic audio and not digital connections . I don't use my Ham radio often but when I do, I want to be able to use i...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kent Olsen
No spots with Slice Master and DXLab SpotCollector
I have spots in the SSDR Panadapter coming from CW Skimmer. I have tried to get spots coming from DXLab SpotCollector by checking the box...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Why does a Flex6K take so long to qsy, when I click on SpotCollector Cluster Spot?
I obviously have something wrong. DXLabs Suite with Flex6K. I click on a cw cluster spot, go get a Coke, eat a slice of pie, and MAYBE t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pat N6PAT
How to configure SpotCollector to send spots to Flex
Can someone please post the settings or screen pics of how to configure Spot Collector to send spots to the Flex? Also, will the spots ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
Duplicate spots
Hello, I am wondering if there is a away to limit the number of duplicate spots that start appearing on the panadapter after some minutes...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gene - K3GC
spot display with ssdr 2.3.7
I have installed ssdr 2.3.7 with no problems on my 6500.  I run DXsuite with spot collector installed. Spots are enabled, "display calls ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave AA6YQ
DXLab displays active DX Callsigns on SmartSDR 2.3.4
Version 13.6.5 of Commander, the transceiver control component of the freeware DXLab Suite, can display active DX callsigns on SmartSDR v...
  • 5 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John G3WGV
API Primer - a work in progress
I mentioned in a post on another thread that I had done some initial work on an API primer, mainly as a way of corralling my own learning...
  • 10 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dave AA6YQ
Description of 6400/6600 Architecture and Programming Model with comparison to 6300/6500/6700?
Where can I find a description of the 6400/6600 architecture and programming model that highlights differences from the 6300/6500/6700? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
Unable to get both VFOa and VFOb on Log4OM with OmniRig... help!
I am mainly working satellites the last few months, as propagation in HF is awful in my neck of the woods. For HF I have been OK with LOG...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kent Olsen
Dax Sound problem
While using WSJT-X or DXLab WinWarbler in a mode other than CW or RTTY. If I leave either application open on the desk top for a while ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Kevin K4VD, Elroy
How do you use 4 or 8 bands?
This question is based on some comments in other threads about the capabilities of the Flex and the amount of bands you can watch at the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Shaffer (KE5AL)
pskcore library from Moetronics
I am wondering if anyone here has used the PSKCore library from Moetronics? I am attempting to use it, and have some general questions, a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of K1CP--Clif
Flex 6500 & DXLab SpotCollector Question
Does anyone have the DXLab SpotCollector "click on spots" feature working correctly with a Flex 6xxx radio?  I just got a new 6500 after...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question