Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 142
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Dead Ethernet Port
Two days ago I turned on my radio and it never showed up in SSDR. I did a little troubleshooting and found I had no lights on the etherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
Luggable 6300
My field day partners all do POTA and SOTA and I am kind of getting the bug. Also for both Field Day and soon our WWV celebration I am g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael N3LI
interference
I've been having interference during the daytime hours, worst on 160 and 80, and visible but not terribly bad on 40. I've gone through th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1ESE
FlexControl Changes Functions
My FlexControl knob changes functions on its own.  My buttons are AUX 1 = Slice AF, AUX 2 = AGC-T, AUX 3 = RIT, main knob = Tune Slice.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dave - W6OVP
WiFi Fluctuation Question
Over the years I've used a number of WiFi routers, expensive and cheap with Flex XCVRS. With countless WiFi adapters in the computers. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave - W6OVP
Laptop Computer 'gurgles'.
Two months ago I purchased an LG ultra-lightweight LG i7 "Gram" laptop computer for dedicated remote use in front of the TV at home, or...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of W9TVX
Love Smartlink
There is something magical about sitting in my hotel room in London and using my laptop to remotely operate my station (6700 + PGXL) in C...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dave - W6OVP
WiFi favorites for REMOTE?
I'm experimenting with REMOTE using a FLEX 6400. It works well at home using a laptop or iPad. But when running remote away from home t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question