Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 297
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
remote operation?
For remote operation do you still use SSDR on your laptop or does a web browser work as well?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of N4DCD
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Neal Pollack
Flex direction vs. customer wish list?
How does Flex decide priorities for features? I am interested in buying a model 6400 or 6600.  On a purchase decision this size, I want ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven G1XOW
PowerSDR "no device found"
Hi All, Just picked up a used Flex 3000 for not too much money, but can't get it to see the radio as a device. Long time since I played ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of George
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bahillen
I am trying to get my new 6600 working with WSJT-X RX works CAT does't
I am setting up wsjt-x with my new 6600. Not clear what to put in the box for network. latest SRD and SRD CAT software. I have put in the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Flex CAT ports causing issues with Icom ???
I am somewhat skeptical...  but RT Systems Tech Support is speculating that installations of SmartSDR CAT may be the cause for their soft...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan -- KC4GO
Third Party Applications use or avoid
I would like to understand  why one would prefer FLEX build all their wants and needs into SSDR?  Even though that need would only be u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Long click on Maestro
How do you do a long click on Maestro. From release notes... Tune Guides:  ​Allows you to conveniently view the frequency at the locatio...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of oldranger821 KB4OIF
Overload of the flex.
Good Morning all.  I have a neighbor that is 3 houses up the street from me.  He is a ham.  Our antenna's are maybe 150 feet apart.  He r...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex - KM5YT
HOW ABOUT COVERING (MONITORING) FM & AERO BANDS
I would like to see coverage of the FM and AERO bands - even if they had to be excluded from pre-selection for whatever reason.  Both pr...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Van Herridge
New upcoming user of 6700 trying to prepare
What can I do to prepare my shack and me for the 6700?  I have downloaded and read the Software Users Guide and Hardware manual.  I have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
Software updates ETAs
Happy new year to all. I hope 2018 brings happiness and health to all of you. On January 24th, 2018 we will reach 6 months since the ava...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Giulio
Anf - totally useless
Dear all, I have tried almost everything but I don't hear any difference between ANF on or off. It doesn't change anything. (same t...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan -- KC4GO
No email from community for a week
I have not received any email from Community for over a week.  No sure to whom this should be addressed As a test I have added a second ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Eugene
Field testing
Just how long is the field testing going to take ?
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dick Illman
NEED DAX with SmartLink !
I have been using the new FT8 mode remotely on my LAN. I really want DAX to work on WAN connections too. I hope that the router ports wil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
Low noise fan optional
Hello, I would like to know, if possible, technical specifications of 6300 cooler fan (size, rpm, nominal voltage, etc). I read several ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of WH6HI - Pat
SmartSDR crashes when monitor goes to sleep
SmartSDR crashes when monitor goes to sleep or wakes, can't tell due to lack of visibility. But please not that PC is not set to sleep, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question