Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 307
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of bahillen
I am trying to get my new 6600 working with WSJT-X RX works CAT does't
I am setting up wsjt-x with my new 6600. Not clear what to put in the box for network. latest SRD and SRD CAT software. I have put in the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.0 beta release
Every new program needs an exciting name... how does Slice Master 6000 sound to you?  Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I was playing wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Option to Automate the AGC-T setting
Background The AGC-T setting needs to be adjusted differently based on the band and current conditions that affect the noise floor.   We ...
  • 79 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jim Bryce W5HFS
ATT Hot Spot and SmartLink Not Exchanging all Necessary Information
A hotspot is created on my phone with ATT as carrier; actually my carrier is Consumer Cellular using ATT. SmartLink on my MS Surface 3 Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of wayne suite
Austin we have a problem ....
6400M .. This morning I went to 29.66 mhz to test FM mode. Ant 2 selected into 1500w dummy load. I will let the picture speak for itsel...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Coslo
Any update on Tim?
Hey all, I was curious how Tim was doing - anyone know?
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Kludt
The Importance of The Manuals
I was once accused of not being a "real ham" because I have always read the manuals for my equipment.  I started with Flex with a 1500 an...
  • 8 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of YV5WZ
Best Equalization for PR40 & FlexRadio 6600 ??
I know its not easy, and each one has its own...... this is what I'm trying PR40 v1.0   1,-3,-7,-2,2,8,10,10 Mic gain 80 Adjust Vox Dela...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat Eastman
Best budget microphone ever?
Thoughts?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat
Stop bashing the Beta testers
Please stop bashing the beta testers for the problems you're experiencing. Unless you've been a beta tester you don't know what's involve...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
SmartSDR Cat Software User's Guide with Bookmarks
Hi All - Two days ago I posted the file for SmartSDR-Software-User-Guide with Bookmarks. In this thread I will provide that link as well ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Michael Wheatley
pause/resume button
Something I would love to have (but can't find) in SmartSDR is a pause/resume button.  I'd like to be able to leave SmartSDR running on m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Decoons wo2x
Customize RX filters (right click & configure)
Hi All,I was talking to the guys from Flex this weekend at the ARRL Centennial convention the subject was brought up about future ability...
  • 36 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W7NGA
Surgeon wouldn't allow Maestro on operating table ...
Difficult to rate this posting ... hardly a problem! I am in ICU after a Code Blue episode from an errant nerve block (stopped my heart) ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
remote operation?
For remote operation do you still use SSDR on your laptop or does a web browser work as well?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N3NER
Warranty transfer problem, not good business.
I have been a LONG time supporter of Flex (many many years) and I have had just about every radio they made.  I recently had a problem wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Neal Pollack
Flex direction vs. customer wish list?
How does Flex decide priorities for features? I am interested in buying a model 6400 or 6600.  On a purchase decision this size, I want ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven G1XOW
PowerSDR "no device found"
Hi All, Just picked up a used Flex 3000 for not too much money, but can't get it to see the radio as a device. Long time since I played ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of George  N1GB
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered